Event of the day! February 15th

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Made In Quebec

Event of the day! February 15th

Post by Made In Quebec »

Did you know that,

53 years ago, Canada adopted the maple leaf flag? This day is now recognised as "National Flag of Canada day" (not quite enough to give us a paid day off tho...) It replaced the flag used since then which was the Canadian Red Ensign from the Dominion of Canada.

History, needs never be forgotten!
kakel_anders

Re: Event of the day! February 15th

Post by kakel_anders »

Ofcourse!

It's also said that it's this very day 399 B.C that Sokrates was sentenced by Athen authorities to death, his crimes being those of godlessness and the ruin of youth. Shortly after that he killed himself drinking a concoction made of Conium Maculatum.

It's also the same day Nils Landgren, a Swedish Trombonist was born of whom i know very little.

Coincidence? I think not!
"Commander #1638" on Discord

"Don't say anything bad about someone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, when you say something bad, you're a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Jack Handey - Deep Thoughts (SNL)
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

kakel_anders wrote:Ofcourse!

It's also said that it's this very day 399 B.C that Sokrates was sentenced by Athen authorities to death, his crimes being those of godlessness and the ruin of youth. Shortly after that he killed himself drinking a concoction made of Conium Maculatum.

It's also the same day Nils Landgren, a Swedish Trombonist was born of whom i know very little.

Coincidence? I think not!
There is definately something weird about all these event...

Clearly, someone is plotting something big in the next few years!
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

Yes, i'm buying a panicroom first thing i do in the morn!
"Commander #1638" on Discord

"Don't say anything bad about someone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, when you say something bad, you're a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Jack Handey - Deep Thoughts (SNL)