shootings

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
skarda

shootings

Post by skarda »

Gun Control is a touchy subject to me because i think law abiding citizens should be allowed to own weapons but at the same time do not own any firearms myself. we need some form of gun control but at the same time need other responses to the wave of killings in this crazy ass place. what troubles me most is our inability to discuss the issue without pointing at each other as the cause. if you go out and get a gun and then use it on someone we need to hold accountable everyone involved in the crazy guy getting the gun.not just the shooter but the parents that bought the guns and handed them to a maniac. we may be in need of some gun control but we are more in need of some criminal control and some personal accountability. we are more concerned about hurting someones fucking feeling than we are keeping our familys safe it seems. i feel like this is way to important a subject to let a bunch of elected assholes rep us on it. its time we told them what to do and if they dont, stop electing them.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: shootings

Post by Bama »

skarda wrote:Gun Control is a touchy subject to me because i think law abiding citizens should be allowed to own weapons but at the same time do not own any firearms myself. we need some form of gun control but at the same time need other responses to the wave of killings in this crazy ass place. what troubles me most is our inability to discuss the issue without pointing at each other as the cause. if you go out and get a gun and then use it on someone we need to hold accountable everyone involved in the crazy guy getting the gun.not just the shooter but the parents that bought the guns and handed them to a maniac. we may be in need of some gun control but we are more in need of some criminal control and some personal accountability. we are more concerned about hurting someones fucking feeling than we are keeping our familys safe it seems. i feel like this is way to important a subject to let a bunch of elected assholes rep us on it. its time we told them what to do and if they dont, stop electing them.

3 letters for you

N
R
A

And to quote the Speaker of the House ......." Now is not the time to jump to conclusions " (Neither was Columbine or Sandy Hook or Vegas or .....................)

I own a few guns and that is not what I would have said but I also was not given 500K by said
N
R
A

Those 17 victims of the St. Valentine's Day massacre works out to $29.411.76 per

The 2nd amendment is a right ........................health care to treat the damage the 2nd amendment can do is a privilege
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

:O
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Bama wrote:
skarda wrote:Gun Control is a touchy subject to me because i think law abiding citizens should be allowed to own weapons but at the same time do not own any firearms myself. we need some form of gun control but at the same time need other responses to the wave of killings in this crazy ass place. what troubles me most is our inability to discuss the issue without pointing at each other as the cause. if you go out and get a gun and then use it on someone we need to hold accountable everyone involved in the crazy guy getting the gun.not just the shooter but the parents that bought the guns and handed them to a maniac. we may be in need of some gun control but we are more in need of some criminal control and some personal accountability. we are more concerned about hurting someones fucking feeling than we are keeping our familys safe it seems. i feel like this is way to important a subject to let a bunch of elected assholes rep us on it. its time we told them what to do and if they dont, stop electing them.

3 letters for you

N
R
A

And to quote the Speaker of the House ......." Now is not the time to jump to conclusions " (Neither was Columbine or Sandy Hook or Vegas or .....................)

I own a few guns and that is not what I would have said but I also was not given 500K by said
N
R
A

Those 17 victims of the St. Valentine's Day massacre works out to $29.411.76 per

The 2nd amendment is a right ........................health care to treat the damage the 2nd amendment can do is a privilege
can you rephrase everything you just said except for the quotes pls?? its a debatable or agreeable subject but i got no idea what you are implying =[
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

just give em to seniors :D