EJ enhanced client

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
pimpinez

EJ enhanced client

Post by pimpinez »

:popcorn: f2p :popcorn:

Any players running a guild on Pacifica or Atlantic?
The Silvertiger

Re: EJ enhanced client

Post by The Silvertiger »

Negative. I'd rather pay than play as EJ.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

it does have some bad restriction but it is playable as f2p, however, the enhanced client lmao. abomination it will scare people away. It pretty easy to hit stat caps here and the templates have some more wiggle room for example 60 tactics. even the new haven zombie is dropping usable items here n there with 0 luck. it seems pretty easy to make a suit for pvm but with the restrictions unlikely to compete with pvp suit. overall, demise still seem more active over every shard i tested except atlantic. i was hoping for a more populated server that i had better ping to pacifica i guess.
The Instigator

Post by The Instigator »

I'm messing around on atlantic
ahoy.
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

You in a guild? i got a char there kinda having weight problems hah. not bad actually my suit. In the first hour i was in new haven as elf archer. seen a mage tamer training resist spells on his pet with imps, so i told him this was my land and started slaying his imps. then i told him for a small gold fee he could train his skill in peace. made 500k. lol. bought a rbc 50k, mana phasing orb 50k, and 125k for a comp bow i found in the middle of no where with Di 45%/fey slay/hld 30%/velocity 30%/hfb 40%/dex5/ssi 25%. i was 1hko wisp with 40.8 archery. lmao.