Really?

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
The Silvertiger

Re: Really?

Post by The Silvertiger »

Now they just need to sign with a team
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:Now they just need to sign with a team

With ‘Melo
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Bama wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Now they just need to sign with a team

With ‘Melo
Hmm... melo may be done.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Cookie Monster is left-handed and is the only sesame street muppet with five fingers.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
kentares likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Michael Jordan was asked which was more difficult:
James Harden's streak of 30 games scoring at least 30 pts,
Russell Westbrook's streak of 10 straight triple doubles.

His answer? "Six championships"
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Bama wrote:Michael Jordan was asked which was more difficult:
James Harden's streak of 30 games scoring at least 30 pts,
Russell Westbrook's streak of 10 straight triple doubles.

His answer? "Six championships"
They should have asked him which was harder: winning 6 championships or getting the Bobcats/Hornets to the playoffs 6 times in a row.
Selling List & Vendor

Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote: They should have asked him which was harder: winning 6 championships or getting the Bobcats/Hornets to the playoffs 6 times in a row.
On the Harden stat I read that after the first 3 games he had scored 115 points without any being assisted
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

There's no doubt he can score. A conversation has been going on about who was the last great ball hog. All votes were on melo. Maybe they overlooked harden because of all of his assists...
Selling List & Vendor

Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:There's no doubt he can score. A conversation has been going on about who was the last great ball hog. All votes were on melo. Maybe they overlooked harden because of all of his assists...
'Melo was bad for that lol

I caught a bit of a Hawks game and was shocked Vince Carter was still playing. He is in his 40's right?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Bama wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:There's no doubt he can score. A conversation has been going on about who was the last great ball hog. All votes were on melo. Maybe they overlooked harden because of all of his assists...
'Melo was bad for that lol

I caught a bit of a Hawks game and was shocked Vince Carter was still playing. He is in his 40's right?
Yes. He either is or is right behind Dirk in the running for the oldest player in the league. And he looks very healthy. I think he can play as long as he wants to at this point. I think Grant Hill made it to 45 while being a core contributor to the Suns. I have no doubt that wherever he goes as long as he wants to play he'll be a contributor and a fan favorite.

What is Silvertiger most upset about concerning the NBA, this year? The obvious snub of Luka Doncic in the All-Star game. He was the 3 overall vote-getter by the fans. I know that only accounts for 50%, but still, it's a game more for the fans more than any other game, without any championship implications.
Selling List & Vendor

Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Isolator, a helmet invented in 1925 that encourages focus and concentration

isolator.png
isolator.png (191.38 KiB) Viewed 2507 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

A sports store owner who pulled Nike gear after they announced a partnership with Kaepernick says his store is going out of business.

“As much as I hate to admit this, perhaps there are more Colin Kaepernick supporters out there than I realized."

https://koaa.com/news/2019/02/11/prime- ... rom-store/

Didn’t the Kaepernick ad have the saying .... Believe in something even if it means sacrificing everything.........
There has to be some sort of irony in there.
Lose your company and the jobs of your employees to own the Libs
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

kleak.jpg
kleak.jpg (66.65 KiB) Viewed 2491 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

A group of hippos is called a bloat.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Almonds are more closely related to cherries, plums, peaches and apricots rather than nuts.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈