Really?

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Really?

Post by Bama »

A person with damage to the right brain hemisphere can develop a "joke addiction," a compulsive need to constantly make and tell jokes.........

...anyway, I called to book a Yoga class and the man said ‘how flexible are you?’ And I said ‘I can’t do Tuesdays’...

...a giraffe walks into a bar...and says....I guess the highballs are on me...

......So, if a goat is a ram,
And a donkey is an ass,
Why is a ram in the ass,
a goose?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Adding salt to a pineapple will actually cause it to taste sweeter. It reduces the bitterness of the fruit.........

......... because when the sodium chloride dissolves into the pineapple it will break apart into sodium and chloride ions. The sodium ion will then react with the acids present in the pineapple to form neutral salts. They lose this sourness and so the pineapple tastes sweeter
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Rick Harrison, of Pawn Stars fame, dropped out of high school in the ninth grade because he was making $2000 a week selling fake Gucci bags.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Facko

Post by Facko »

Bama wrote:Rick Harrison, of Pawn Stars fame, dropped out of high school in the ninth grade because he was making $2000 a week selling fake Gucci bags.
Hang your head in shame for knowing this. I will too.
ultio mea est
Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Facko wrote:
Bama wrote:Rick Harrison, of Pawn Stars fame, dropped out of high school in the ninth grade because he was making $2000 a week selling fake Gucci bags.
Hang your head in shame for knowing this. I will too.
HAHAHAHA

Ok
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bama I love you and I want the whole world to know
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

If that is the case stop sending me PMs saying the same thing you Swamp Donkey..........

........ hubby wants pics
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

A man named Kyle MacDonald once traded a red paperclip for a more valuable object and used that object to do the same until he owned a house.

On July 14, 2005, he went to Vancouver and traded the paperclip for a fish-shaped pen.

He then traded the pen the same day for a hand-sculpted doorknob from Seattle, Washington.

On July 25, 2005, he travelled to Amherst, Massachusetts, with a friend to trade the doorknob for a Coleman camp stove (with fuel).

On September 24, 2005, he went to California, and traded the camp stove for a Honda generator.

On November 16, 2005, he traveled to Maspeth, Queens and traded the generator for an "instant party": an empty keg, an IOU for filling the keg with the beer of the bearer's choice, and a neon Budweiser sign. This was his second attempt to make the trade; his first resulted in the generator being temporarily confiscated by the New York City Fire Department.

On December 8, 2005, he traded the "instant party" to Quebec comedian and radio personality Michel Barrette for a Ski-Doo snowmobile.

Within a week of that, he traded the snowmobile for a two-person trip to Yahk, British Columbia, scheduled for February 2006.

On or about January 7, 2006, he traded the second spot on the Yahk trip for a box truck.

On or about February 22, 2006, he traded the box truck for a recording contract with Metalworks in Mississauga, Ontario.

On or about April 11, 2006, he traded the contract to Jody Gnant for a year's rent in Phoenix, Arizona.

On or about April 26, 2006, he traded the year's rent in Phoenix for one afternoon with Alice Cooper.

On or about May 26, 2006, he traded the afternoon with Cooper for a KISS motorized snow globe.

On or about June 2, 2006, he traded the snow globe to Corbin Bernsen for a role in the film Donna on Demand.

On or about July 5, 2006, he traded the movie role for a two-story farmhouse in Kipling, Saskatchewan.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
ortiz, Calvin and medamaude like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

More than 90% of rice is produced and consumed in Asia.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Brian Jones, Robert Johnson, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and Amy Winehouse all died at the age of 27.

2+7

Biblical numerology 9 means the end doesn’t it?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

When a father of three was caught shoplifting $7 worth of food from a store in Malaysia, the owner gave him a job and a cash advance.

You would think the guy would have gone on to steal from some other stores to see if he could get a promotion
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

In 2014, a burglar in Minnesota was caught after he logged into his Facebook account on the home's PC and forgot to log out.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
kentares and Ajani like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Research has found that the first two years of college are basically useless.

Research has also found that studies with generalizing statements are basically useless.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
kentares and Facko like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Ted’s kids in ‘How I Met Your Mother’ shot all of their scenes during the first season. They had to keep the show’s ending a secret for nine years.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Inky, an octopus at the New Zealand National Aquarium, successfully snuck out of his enclosure and made his way back to the ocean.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin likes this.