away for 4 months banned for no reason

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Toke

away for 4 months banned for no reason

Post by Toke »

sup guys is Toke!
been a while since i play on demise but i always refresh my house and maybe do a little doom.. i tried to log in and it says im banned in all my accounts iv posted and pmed about it no answers.. just wondering whats going on xD if it matters enough
armintamzarian2

Re: away for 4 months banned for no reason

Post by armintamzarian2 »

Most likely they would believe you have more than 4 accounts tied to your ip address. they were banning those players just recently.
Solo = Got no friends. :lol:
Discord - Armin#8701
Toke

Post by Toke »

its being resolved i believe :P
Last edited by Toke on January 26th, 2019, 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

They will most likely reply and if its just real life friends logging in your place unbann you. So far the only people getting permanently banned due to over-limit accounts were the afk-farmers.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

Toke wrote:i guess is back to UOF good thing iv been playing there for a year now xD
not sure if people can handle not having a whiny piece of shit like you around, please stay. though i do agree that it kind of sucks for you but it is what it is and it's no one's responsibility to spend their time on stuff like this just so that you can have free entertainment. but as said above you will most likely get your accounts back in a bit
Toke

Post by Toke »

Alvin wrote:They will most likely reply and if its just real life friends logging in your place unbann you. So far the only people getting permanently banned due to over-limit accounts were the afk-farmers.

yea no i wouldnt know how to afk farm even if i tried but anyways not 1 of the devs has responded to me so i dont think any actions will be taken upon it.. its not a huge deal its a private server it is what it is xD would be great to recover my 7 year old fucking account but hey no1s demanding costumer service or anything xD
Toke

Post by Toke »

jaasso wrote:
Toke wrote:i guess is back to UOF good thing iv been playing there for a year now xD
not sure if people can handle not having a whiny piece of shit like you around, please stay. though i do agree that it kind of sucks for you but it is what it is and it's no one's responsibility to spend their time on stuff like this just so that you can have free entertainment. but as said above you will most likely get your accounts back in a bit

so u agree or u dont agree? kind of hard to follow what ever that statement actually implies ..
ill crumble it down for you i was away for months came back to being banned trying to get a response from devs after multiple failed attempts.
How I'm I whiny?Go back to kids table :salt:
Toke

Post by Toke »

impossible to post post on uogamers demise forums without some man child offending you or starting some sort of drama. lmfao
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Man child reporting for duty SIR!
zulu2401 likes this.