Captain Andrew Luck

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Captain Andrew Luck

Post by Bama »

4 January 2019

Dearest mother —
I look to the starry sky and wonder about the outcome of tomorrow’s battle. No matter the result, I count myself among the most fortunate to be a part of such a magnificent unit. And I’d be remiss to not sincerely thank you for the unwavering support.
— Andrew
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

5 January 2019

Dearest mother —
My time away from home shall be extended. The unit was victorious over the Texan men. Stupendous! It was a hard fought battle, but our lines held strong. I am so thrilled, my pen trembles as I write. My sidearm and resolve are true. I love you.
— Andrew
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

6 January 2019

Dearest mother —
Our victory frolicking has ceased. We must now begin our march to Kansas City to battle a unit of such great stature, every member has been granted the title of Chief. Our path has been long and winding, but I have never seen the men’s spirits higher.
— Andrew
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

9 January 2019

Dearest mother —
I have received your care package of braised pigeon shins and fresh Squirrel Oil. By way of Chief trickery, the unit lost a day’s travel after reaching Lawrence only to discover Kansas City is actually in Missouri. No bother. Our focus remains unfazed.
— Andrew
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

11 January 2019

Dearest mother —
I write you as snow falls. The camp has settled down. The men are reflecting on the most meaningful moments of the campaign. They are as humble as they are grateful. Tomorrow shall be our most significant battle yet. We are ready for a fight. I love you.
— Andrew
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

12 January 2019

Dearest mother —
It is with a heavy heart I inform you our campaign has ended. Our unit fell to the Chiefs on a snowy battlefield. While disappointed, I am extremely proud of all our accomplishments week after week, day after day, fight after fight. I shall see you soon.
— Andrew
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

24 August 2019

Dearest mother —
The quill has never felt more heavy. I have made the decision to holster my sidearm permanently. I shall battle no more. The decision is difficult, but, as the hogs taught me, I must be true to myself. I am coming home to care for you and the farm.
— Andrew
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bad Religion likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

the captain has jumped ship