Gauntlet x MTG Boosters.

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
LUDENS

Re: Gauntlet x MTG Boosters.

Post by LUDENS »

Arden wrote:Did you get any arties in h-town?! i feel like you owe us some packs!

Yes I got Trinket off Gomez and opened up a Guilds Of ravnica pack!!! Everything else was like Ltots and Plant tapestrys and I didn't feel they were worthy of a booster opening :)
Discord - Dante#3037

Covering the world in cable didn't bring an end to war and suffering, Don't act suprised when it all comes apart if you try to do it again.

KojPro YouTube

LUDENS

Post by LUDENS »

Just got another Hunter's Headress and opened up the Core 2019 pack. It wasnt a very good pack however I did pull one of my favorite cards "Psychic Corrosion"!!! Next up will be this War Of The Spark pack!!!

Discord - Dante#3037

Covering the world in cable didn't bring an end to war and suffering, Don't act suprised when it all comes apart if you try to do it again.

KojPro YouTube

LUDENS

Post by LUDENS »

Just snagged a Spirit of the Totem and opened up the War Of The Spark pack!!! Got a Sorin, Vengeful Bloodlord, Not bad I do like this card a bit!

Discord - Dante#3037

KojPro YouTube