Gauntlet x MTG Boosters.

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Loler

Re: Gauntlet x MTG Boosters.

Post by Loler »

I used to play a lot of yuigoh back in the day. Was me and 2 others who played as teammates we would go to different tournaments and play for cards and deck for deck vs our opponents. I made about 15k usd from selling cards back to people I beat or decks back 60% value. When i quit i gave my team all my cards. Looking back it was probably 20-35k worth of cards. But without those two I wouldnt have went to any tournies and a lot of the cards i had left over were from opening packs off tournament winnings. Shops back then gave out boxes (like 40 packs) for winning. Any of us who win we split the packs up evenly true winner got the extra packs.
Last edited by Loler on October 12th, 2018, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Les Stroud and LUDENS like this.
LUDENS

Post by LUDENS »

Eldrich Moon or Fallens Empires next???

Discord - Dante#3037

Covering the world in cable didn't bring an end to war and suffering, Don't act suprised when it all comes apart if you try to do it again.

KojPro YouTube

Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Fallen Empire
LUDENS likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

empire
LUDENS likes this.
LUDENS

Post by LUDENS »

Well Fallen Empires it is up next !!! Everyone's favorite set. I'm looking to pull a Black Lotus out of this pack !!!

Discord - Dante#3037

Covering the world in cable didn't bring an end to war and suffering, Don't act suprised when it all comes apart if you try to do it again.

KojPro YouTube

Made In Quebec likes this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Black Lotus was only printed for the sets Alpha, Beta, and Unlimited.

You can find the complete set list of Fallen Empires here -

http://magic.tcgplayer.com/db/search_re ... %20Empires

TCG includes accurate pricing for individual cards from this set, and sadly the most expensive piece of cardboard of this set is only worth $50.00.
LUDENS

Post by LUDENS »

Anthony File wrote:Black Lotus was only printed for the sets Alpha, Beta, and Unlimited.

You can find the complete set list of Fallen Empires here -

http://magic.tcgplayer.com/db/search_re ... %20Empires

TCG includes accurate pricing for individual cards from this set, and sadly the most expensive piece of cardboard of this set is only worth $50.00.
I do however LOVE the art of Fallen Empires so openeing packs is always priceless. You can grab Fallen Empires boosters for about $5 which is about the same as a modern booster pack . It also contains alot of Reserved List cards I'm actually really looking to pull an Elvish Farmer or Rainbow Vale. Elvish Farmer being the most exspensive card of the set at $5.97 the whole set is worth about $70.00. I was only joking about the Lotus haha
Discord - Dante#3037

KojPro YouTube

Arden

Post by Arden »

Cool thread.

I started playing during Unlimited through Planesshift

Sold everything in one huge lot for about $10k on eBay before i started college as a way to pull me out of the hobby/cash sink hole. I’ll try and find my old sale posting.

I wish I never did it .....My parents sound a few shoe boxes of Cards that some how survived the sale but nothing great a few dark and Arabian nights cards but nothing from unlimited.
Bad Religion and LUDENS like this.
LUDENS

Post by LUDENS »

I'm loving these stories keep them coming! Arden I sent you a pm!
Discord - Dante#3037

KojPro YouTube

LUDENS

Post by LUDENS »

Ok I just got Arcane Shield and opened up the Fallen Empires booster!!! Nothing too special but like I said before the art in Fallen Empires is incredible( Anyone else getting dejavu?) total pack value is $1.67 so it's actually not a bust for me as I only paid .86 cents for the pack!!! As some may know some may not Fallen Empires only has 8 cards per pack six commons and two uncommon. I didn't pull the cards I wanted but we can't always pull the cards we want and needless to say opening a pack is always priceless especially when they are this old and the art is this incredible!!! Next up will be this Dominaria pack!!! Have a great day everyone!!!

Discord - Dante#3037

KojPro YouTube

The Silvertiger and Arden like this.
LUDENS

Post by LUDENS »

Ahhh I love the smell of fresh card board!!! Excellent I just got another pair of Bane's and opened the Dominaria booster!!! Pulled a Goblin Chainwhirler in the rare slot so that paid for the pack right there I also love Chainwhirler fun card to play in a red aggro deck!!! The next highest value card would be the Knight Token at 0.67 haha. Next up will be this Guilds Of Ravnica pack!!! Have a great day guys!!!

Discord - Dante#3037

KojPro YouTube

LUDENS

Re: Halloween Town x MTG Boosters.

Post by LUDENS »

First GRN pack was a bust but hey I got a TRINKET from the champ spawn Gomez to be exact!!! Next up will be this Eldritch Moon pack!!!

Discord - Dante#3037

KojPro YouTube

LUDENS

Post by LUDENS »

Just got Hunter's Headress and opened the Eldritch Moon pack. The rare wasn't complete shite it was a Splendid Reclamation which is currently at $1.89 and rising so not bad. Next up will be this Core 2019 pack!!!

Discord - Dante#3037

KojPro YouTube

Arden

Post by Arden »

Did you get any arties in h-town?! i feel like you owe us some packs!
LUDENS likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Yah I have a tradition now, anytime chuckles gets in discord I read him your updates from this thread for some reason
LUDENS likes this.