Scatman - banned

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Vitek-

Re: Scatman - banned

Post by Vitek- »

Cucks
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

Josh wrote:
Anonymous Group wrote:
Josh wrote:
fix casting.
go ahead and make it your signature :D
only if we can have matching signatures :] it'll be like matching tattoos
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
Arden

Post by Arden »

He’s still banned right ?
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

I have just received word that Anthony File is in fact a douchebag, I repeat Anthony File is in fact a douchebag.

Thats all folks, tune in next time for the lastest updates with KVG News.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Vander Nars wrote: KVG News.
Sounds like that fake account Slaughter made, with a twist.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

Vander Nars wrote:I have just received word that Anthony File is in fact a douchebag, I repeat Anthony File is in fact a douchebag.

Thats all folks, tune in next time for the lastest updates with KVG News.
In other news, Mr. File still hasn't released the names of the H z individuals who buy/sell items. Some commentators have speculated it's because he is trying to get his competition banned, because he is a shit tier player and can't win any other way.

A developing story has just surfaced. H z players being shit? Tune in at 11 with more information about that.

Now a word from our sponsor - FIX CASTING HOLY SHIT.

As always, my fellow news anchor Vander Nars and I would like to thank you for tuning in to KVG News, your number one news source on Demise.

programming paid for by the Josh wants the server to not be shit foundation inc.
Arden and Vander Nars like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Hz ?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
JlM

Post by JlM »

Josh wrote:
Ajani wrote:Hmm KvG doesnt believe in demises rules i.e. unattended gathering,trading demise items for items not on demise exaples cash,legos,items on different games and servers. yall bitches whine way to dam much
This describe 90% of the server. Req, loop, chn, hz, kvg, msby, that sampire guild everyone is in, etc. I won't name specific names or specific rules each and every person I know about from each of those guilds breaking those rules. kvg just wants a server that isn't complete dogshit. But you've been fed that your entire uo career, so i guess you like that taste.

fix casting.
Please ban this guy, im tired of reading shit like this.

If this server is such dogshit then go the fuck on you loser.

There are many players who love demise.
Ajani and The Silvertiger like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

JlM wrote:
Josh wrote:
Ajani wrote:Hmm KvG doesnt believe in demises rules i.e. unattended gathering,trading demise items for items not on demise exaples cash,legos,items on different games and servers. yall bitches whine way to dam much
This describe 90% of the server. Req, loop, chn, hz, kvg, msby, that sampire guild everyone is in, etc. I won't name specific names or specific rules each and every person I know about from each of those guilds breaking those rules. kvg just wants a server that isn't complete dogshit. But you've been fed that your entire uo career, so i guess you like that taste.

fix casting.

and all of them are trash like you.
#fixdemisecasting
JlM likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

JlM wrote:
Josh wrote:

fix casting.

Nah, fuck you. I play so fuckers like you can constantly get shit on.
JlM likes this.
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

WTB GLOVES
LRC 15 LMC 3 MR 2 20/26/x/x/x
OR
LMC 6 MR 2 20/24/18/x/x
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
Ajani and The Silvertiger like this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:Hz ?
didnt know if the llama herder thing was still there.
Arden

Post by Arden »

JlM wrote:
Josh wrote:

fix casting.

Should i post the PMs from you asking me how to VPN and how to afk Bods. You little piece of shit. Or was that some other idiot name “JIM” just like the JIM that isn’t you, that can’t keep a spawn.

You’re terrible at this game. Go afk more bods on your VPN acc.

Ps you’re shit
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

LF gloves 20 lrc 2 hpr phy fire energy
LF tunic 20 lrc 2 hpr phy cold psn
LF Leggings lrc lmc mr phy fire
LF sleeves hpi lmc mr phy fire
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

If they ever fix casting ajani is gonna be pretty sad, kid so use to playing by holding down a single button until he dies or runs out of mana.