Scatman - banned

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Josh

Re: Scatman - banned

Post by Josh »

JlM wrote:
Arden wrote:
JlM wrote:
Please ban this guy, im tired of reading shit like this.

If this server is such dogshit then go the fuck on you loser.

There are many players who love demise.

Should i post the PMs from you asking me how to VPN and how to afk Bods. You little piece of shit. Or was that some other idiot name “JIM” just like the JIM that isn’t you, that can’t keep a spawn.

You’re terrible at this game. Go afk more bods on your VPN acc.

Ps you’re shit

Please provide any proof.

Dosnt take away from the fact that you are a toxic piece of shit bad mouthing our beloved server.
Criticizing a server isn’t bad mouthing, we’ve provided suggestions that will help fix these critiques. There’s a difference. Stop trying to invalidate suggestions/critiques by calling it bad mouthing because you disagree. Make an argument.
JlM

Post by JlM »

Josh wrote:
JlM wrote:
Arden wrote:

Should i post the PMs from you asking me how to VPN and how to afk Bods. You little piece of shit. Or was that some other idiot name “JIM” just like the JIM that isn’t you, that can’t keep a spawn.

You’re terrible at this game. Go afk more bods on your VPN acc.

Ps you’re shit

Dosnt take away from the fact that you are a toxic piece of shit bad mouthing our beloved server.
Criticizing a server isn’t bad mouthing, we’ve provided suggestions that will help fix these critiques. There’s a difference. Stop trying to invalidate suggestions/critiques by calling it bad mouthing because you disagree. Make an argument.

I dont agree or disagree with your proposed changes.

What I dont agree with is you labeling our server dogshit etc.
Josh

Post by Josh »

JlM wrote:
Josh wrote:
JlM wrote:

Don’t care, it wouldn’t be dogshit if the staff did something about it. It might be vulgar but we have reasons why it’s dogshit and proposed solutions.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

JlM wrote:
Josh wrote:
JlM wrote:

the server is dogshit, just like you.
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Anonymous Group wrote: no one wants to do that except maybe kapero
It's quite fun. You should try it sometime. Or if you are not brave you could try making a character and only use items and gold bought or obtained by that character. :)
or if i wanted to start over id go to a different server :P
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

Anthony File wrote: As it stands, scamming is currently allowed within the rules. I could ask to borrow your items and tell you to ‘piss off’ right after you hand them to me. I could also tell you about this new script I made that does EVERYTHING and as soon as you play it, your suit drops to the floor in which I quickly scavenge your items and again tell you to piss off.

If it wasnt official before, congrats on being a total piece of shit garbage person btw
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

fluffhead321 wrote:
Anthony File wrote: As it stands, scamming is currently allowed within the rules. I could ask to borrow your items and tell you to ‘piss off’ right after you hand them to me. I could also tell you about this new script I made that does EVERYTHING and as soon as you play it, your suit drops to the floor in which I quickly scavenge your items and again tell you to piss off.

If it wasnt official before, congrats on being a total piece of shit garbage person btw
That's just mechanics. Why do you think there's a book in Luna about scamming.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
fluffhead321 wrote:

I'm not saying they should change the rule and make that illegal...Use other people scripts at your own risk, but it still makes you a piece of shit for doing it...

In Niger it is legal to sell your 12 year old daughter for marriage to a 75 year old man...

In Egypt, if you catch your wife cheating you're legally allowed to murder her, but only if you do so with your bare hands
The Silvertiger

fluffhead321 wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
fluffhead321 wrote:

I'm not saying they should change the rule and make that illegal...Use other people scripts at your own risk, but it still makes you a piece of shit for doing it...

In Niger it is legal to sell your 12 year old daughter for marriage to a 75 year old man...

In Egypt, if you catch your wife cheating you're legally allowed to murder her, but only if you do so with your bare hands
I thought you were calling Anthony names.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
fluffhead321 wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: That's just mechanics. Why do you think there's a book in Luna about scamming.

I thought you were calling Anthony names.

That thought was correct
The Silvertiger

fluffhead321 wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: I thought you were calling Anthony names.

That thought was correct
He's just explaining mechanics not saying he's doing them.
Selling List & Vendor

fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
fluffhead321 wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: I thought you were calling Anthony names.

That thought was correct
He's just explaining mechanics not saying he's doing them.

Pls take a moment and actually read the section of his post I quoted
The Silvertiger

fluffhead321 wrote:

fluffhead321 wrote:Pls take a moment and actually read the section of his post I quoted
I did and now I've quoted it to let you know that I have. He's explaining mechanics.
Selling List & Vendor

fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
fluffhead321 wrote:

fluffhead321 wrote:Pls take a moment and actually read the section of his post I quoted
I did and now I've quoted it to let you know that I have. He's explaining mechanics.
Im gonna assume just you're trolling at this point, or have selective literacy

He said he recently wrote a script to make people drop suits and then he immediately is able to scavenge the suit.
The Silvertiger

fluffhead321 wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
fluffhead321 wrote:

Im gonna assume just you're trolling at this point, or have selective literacy

He said he recently wrote a script to make people drop suits and then he immediately is able to scavenge the suit.
I'm going to assume you're trolling at this point. He also said this script does EVERYTHING.
Selling List & Vendor