Proof that pretty much everyone on server should be banned

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Bad Religion

Proof that pretty much everyone on server should be banned

Post by Bad Religion »

Instant Ban Offenses

The following offenses will not be tolerated on Demise, and will result in immediate termination of your account and/or access to the shard:
Attempting to obtain unauthorized access to another player's accounts.
Advertising other shards.
Exploiting game mechanics resulting in serious detrimental effects.

No taming:

One button:

if hidden 'self'
cast 'teleport'
elseif not hidden 'self'
cast 'teleport'
endif
waitfortarget 1500
if inrange 'enemy' 9
targettilerelative 'enemy' 2
elseif inrange 'enemy' 11 or inrange 'enemy' 10
targettilerelative 'enemy' -1
else
targettilerelative 'self' 11
endif
setability 'primary''on'
setability 'primary' 'on'
attack 'enemy'
attack 'enemy'

So which rules are we enforcing?
The Silvertiger

Re: Proof that pretty much everyone on server should be banned

Post by The Silvertiger »

Script needs rewritten.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Fenerous likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

The Silvertiger wrote:Script needs rewritten.
This sentence needs need rewriting.
hrs024 and Fenerous like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Bad Religion wrote: No taming:
So people that ride or have a cu but remove the skills required to control you believe are exploiting though you can do the same on OSI
How about the human character that wears the pads to mount the cu and once mounted removes the pads (and is not dismounted) and changes footwear to something like those detective boots? Ban?
Syn_1-29_10.54.jpg
Syn_1-29_10.54.jpg (252.04 KiB) Viewed 3500 times
Syn_1-29_10.54-1.jpg
Syn_1-29_10.54-1.jpg (255.59 KiB) Viewed 3500 times
Syn_1-29_10.54-2.jpg
Syn_1-29_10.54-2.jpg (251.95 KiB) Viewed 3500 times
Syn_1-29_10.54-3.jpg
Syn_1-29_10.54-3.jpg (254.52 KiB) Viewed 3500 times

Stone on inscription cast the spells stone off Inscription but still keep the buff. Ban?

Stone on Discordance discord my pet stone off Discordance but my pet is still discorded. Ban?

Silent_1-29_10.22.jpg
Silent_1-29_10.22.jpg (221.32 KiB) Viewed 3500 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

yup, also cu trick doesnt work on osi because of loyalty checks, prettty sure we went over this before
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Bad Religion wrote:yup, also cu trick doesnt work on osi because of loyalty checks, prettty sure we went over this before
What or which cu trick?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Bama wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:yup, also cu trick doesnt work on osi because of loyalty checks, prettty sure we went over this before
What or which cu trick?

Should be all off them but... i think the gif fits anyway !
<3 Leon.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

The one where I dont have to feed my cu ever yet it always follows me, I can even spam commands at it, and as long as I dont spam it until it releases, it will always follow and do what I want. It will even regain loyalty all with no taming.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Bama, go on osi and bond a cu. Tell it to follow you and remove taming. go pvp with it for a few months without ever feeding it see what happens.
Llama Vortex

Post by Llama Vortex »

OSI accuracy is a shitty goal and, at this point, a fuckin' joke.

Fix things that are hurting the enjoyment of your shard as is being said by some guys that really play with the mechanics provided on a daily basis (until they get tired and stop like me).

Demise PvP is hurt and needs medicine, some old school players with a lot of hours spent PvPing are actively tellling what they think it's wrong with the mechanics. No staff is addressing that, despite:

PvP player base is going down
Bot player base is out of control

Why not try new things? It blows my mind.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Bad Religion wrote:The one where I dont have to feed my cu ever yet it always follows me, I can even spam commands at it, and as long as I dont spam it until it releases, it will always follow and do what I want. It will even regain loyalty all with no taming.
All of that was ^^^^^^ was reported and proven that it can’t be done on OSI
Along with stabling even auto stabling on OSI does not make the pet wonderfully happy which is max loyalty

The problem is not the player not having the skills to control a pet the problem is the pets

I also proved that with 120 taming and 120 animal lore and a pet at max loyalty I can use an in game macro of use last spell and manually target the spot I want to teleport to. And in less than time than it takes to remount your pet after being dismount I off screened my fully controlled wonderfully happy pet using OSI casting.

Fix pet speed they travel much too fast on Demise compared to OSI whether you have the skills or not to control them

Your complaint with having a pet at almost going wild and by feeding it making it at max loyalty is easily fixed. By using OSI mechanics.
After you feed a pet on OSI you must give it a command. If a command is given and not obeyed or if no command is given the pet just wanders away. You can still mount it but as soon as you dismount or are dismounted the pet wanders away.

Claim a pet on OSI you must give it a command to follow you or come to you or it wanders away
Same with logging out and in to save it from death
Same with using a pet ball
That is the skill check missing on Demise

I proved that a wonderfully happy pet that was just fed can not keep up with an owner that is walking around in stealth mode if the owner does not have the skills to control it.

The problem is not whether the player has the skills to control a pet the problem is the pet and pet commands. And there are a lot more problems with pets on Demise than the ones you posted a lot more.
Don’t get me started on the fucking guard command on Demise.
Bad Religion wrote:Bama, go on osi and bond a cu. Tell it to follow you and remove taming. go pvp with it for a few months without ever feeding it see what happens.
I’ve spent way too much time on OSI proving or disproving things to just have findings ignored forgotten or fucking lost because we got a new forum. That and I don’t want to update my client and lose my hacks to just show one more freaking time that you can ride pets on osi that require skills to control them without the skills to control them. It’s just not done on OSI because the pets work differently

But feel free to go there and get the info you need to make people riding cus have the skills to control them

Spoiler alert whether you have the skills or not Eos proved that the Cu will heal the owner

And to quote Silvertiger
GL HF
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Bottom line is people shouldnt be pvping on pets that they dont have taming for and never having to command or feed it. That has fucked pvp on this server beyond belief.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bad Religion wrote:Bottom line is people shouldnt be pvping on pets that they dont have taming for and never having to command or feed it. That has fucked pvp on this server beyond belief.
I think what she is saying is be specific. Broad generalizations lead to broken mechanics such as we have now.
GL HF with proper pet mechanics.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."