Lost Account

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
henri

Lost Account

Post by henri »

Good morning. I'm trying to recover a lost account. I'm a member since 2009. I did register the account, but i cant recover. I founded this email. And when i tryed to recover using my email, i didnt get informations about this account, but only the new accounts that i registered. How can i recover?
Last edited by henri on September 27th, 2020, 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ziuul likes this.
ParagonDancer

Re: Lost Account

Post by ParagonDancer »

If I'm not mistaken, accounts that have over a year of inactivity, are periodically deleted by the staff, along with the characters and items.

So odds are you're not getting it back.
eby#4526 on discord.
Honi

Post by Honi »

ParagonDancer wrote:If I'm not mistaken, accounts that have over a year of inactivity, are periodically deleted by the staff, along with the characters and items.

We care about our players so much we nuked them if they done come back to us.
seems legit. :popcorn:
Mister Pink

Post by Mister Pink »

ParagonDancer wrote:If I'm not mistaken, accounts that have over a year of inactivity, are periodically deleted by the staff, along with the characters and items.

I could be wrong, but think you can go longer than a year these days. OP when's the last time you logged in?
Josh

Post by Josh »

I thought they didn’t delete anymore
ParagonDancer

Post by ParagonDancer »

Mister Pink wrote:

I could be wrong, but think you can go longer than a year these days. OP when's the last time you logged in?
I just double checked my old accounts.

Yep. Still there. lol
eby#4526 on discord.
riddim

Post by riddim »

Mine were not deleted also and ive been inactive more than a year. Try to contact any admin and good luck :)