what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Calvin

Re: what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: July 29th, 2021, 3:41 pm
Calvin wrote: July 29th, 2021, 12:39 am is teela like the solution to this then? it's what women want to be, not what men want women to be..?
so not smart, competant, beautiful... women want to be... men?
.. is that more realistic? this shit is confusing.
Somewhere along the way equal opportunity became a cry for equity. Which is horseshit. You can't even get equal outcomes out of the same household. Now here we all are because all this stuff is made by people who are just out of touch with reality.

Expecting the government to mandate equity is pretty insane. Just give everyone equal opportunity and don't lower the standards for anyone. If you aren't cut out for something then you try something else. That's the best you can hope for.

do you wanna know what it actually is?

i can tell you.. it's because when you give equal opportunity, certain groups of people appear in certain trends.
this leads to certain conclusions, which they cannot accept.

it's literally a case of they are trying to change reality, to match their ideals.
under the belief, that all reality is concocted by some evil people (white men).
so they wanna remake reality according to their ideals.

<3 douglas adams. worst early death of my lifetime. then again... looking at kevin smith... probably woulda got corrupted anyway.

this is actually the massive irony of the left - they are white supremacists. they are male supremecists.
they literally look at it, like the white male is god.

meanwhile we're all like "we aint god bro, just tryin to get along like you"

equity is fair, if you're not starting at the same point. which is the real racism, because it's saying that being black or a woman, is a deficiency.

it's literally a religion, where we are their god, but they hate their god. it's so fucked up lol.

they're living a narrative. it's literally a case of religion wont die, it just transforms.
Facko likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

this is why they're so angry, cos it's a self contradictory position, which gives them cognative dissonance.

like men and women are the same, but it's alright for a woman to hit a man, cos it's punching upwards.
this is self contradictory.

there is no difference between how a man feel/acts, and how a woman does. but people can be trapped in the wrong gender body.

black and white people are equal, but black people need special treatment.

their philosophy and arguments are FULL of this kinda thing.

we are all literally jumping through hoops, to appease desperately confused people.

and because we sell education, and people want to make as much money as possible under the profit motive - they're all highly capable.

compare that to: "we're all american, regardless of skin colour, and men and women are different, but come together to form a family unit"
that's what the election was basically, which one do you want.

see the conclusions they cant accept, is that western culture is the future culture. because they link the culture with race, which is wrong.
that's why i keep saying about history, cos the culture is the legacy of hundreds of nations, passed on from one to another.
Facko likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

ya know i actually feel rly sorry for them, cos cognative dissonence causes real actual pain and anguish.. they must be fuckin tortured.

and it's people like biden's fault imo. cos it's useful for them. makes them money.

Facko likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

this is what im sayin, private equity, is after the nations.

it's sorta like american gods :lol:
as bad as that series is, but it's old money vs new money.

it's physical property, vs intellectual property/future banking.

in one you are tied to a physical location and it's assets, in the other you are *global* you can move where-ever, and your assets are ethereal.

that's what it's all really about.

thing is with the left, is it's an alliance of the confused people, and the people who are like the Ferengi from star-trek: "you dont get it, we dont want to end the exploitation, we want to become the exploiters".
so the globalists use the ferengi, to control the confused. all to sell out the nation.

race really has nothing to do with it, it's just used to divide people.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Either you're psychic or you're steven crowder or you think just like us... gooble gobble! Gooble gobble!
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: July 29th, 2021, 9:01 pm ya know i actually feel rly sorry for them, cos cognative dissonence causes real actual pain and anguish.. they must be fuckin tortured.

and it's people like biden's fault imo. cos it's useful for them. makes them money.

Looks just like fauci...

fascist shows up if you try and type fauci...
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

well, problem is you have too much in the manifesto kinda thing, like im not a die hard capitalist.
then you have actual racists on board too.. so it's tricky.

i mean i cant name any, but there will be some. i dont like to join sides, i like to just be independant ;P
or setting the rules lmao. but only for myself really.

i dont like blaming people either. like individuals i mean.. i dont think they know what they're doing half the time.

i think it's like a greater form of life controlling them lol, in the sense of like an ant colony combined creates a greater entity - society is alive.

it's very rare to find a genuinely evil person.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Sitting at home in quarantine with the coof (covid). The state health department called me at home after I tested positive and said I was basically a prisoner in my own home. Thank god for vacation time. Feels like the flu, but less severe... totally worth the economic and social damage... totally...
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

get the new suicide squad, it's actually pretty good. :)

Facko

Post by Facko »

Tried watching on hbo max. Walked out of the room when I saw Pere Davidson... guess I should have waited longer. Heard he dies in the first 5 minutes or so.
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

dont tempt me to clip the intro dude cos i might get in trouble for that one :lol:
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

dont wanna give too many spoilers, but you're not the only person that has mentioned he's in it
so... he makes it a good 9 mins. ;)
(including the titles lol)

Facko likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko

Post by Facko »

Did finally watch it. Not terrible for what it was. Kinda sick of Harley Quinn tho. If you wanna see a good James Gunn movie check out Super.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

lol ahhh that's what he did