what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Calvin

Re: what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: June 25th, 2021, 11:24 am
Calvin wrote: June 25th, 2021, 10:54 am
Facko wrote: June 25th, 2021, 3:38 am Even when their as smart as Bama their logic still implodes on itself.
... so does yours tho..
Where abouts?
solution needs to be peaceful
Facko likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: June 25th, 2021, 3:08 pm
Facko wrote: June 25th, 2021, 11:24 am
Calvin wrote: June 25th, 2021, 10:54 am

... so does yours tho..
Where abouts?
solution needs to be peaceful
I really really hope it is... you have no idea. But we both know it won't be. Drunken rantings aside... I just want to be left alone. Like everyone else. They can't seem to do that though. I've never hurt anyone in my life outside of a few fights with people who stood between me and my home shouting threats. The violence from the other side is very real... ît takes a lot for me to say what I'm saying. Things are that bad right now.

Don't worry about offending me... you can't. If you can poke holes in anything I'm saying I want to hear it.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

tbh the reality of the situation is that it's not about poking holes, because as with most people.. it's not actually an argument.. see the argument starts once the facts are established. that's the problem, people cant agree on the facts. usually the arugment is what to do about the facts.

most people have pretty much given up on facts these days, that's post modernism; it's all interpretations, so they just settle on expressing a sentiment about things.. often all you can get from people is the sentiment they have - how they feel about it.

there's not actually a whole lot of logic to it... the logic is post conclusion lol, to justify the sentiment.

thing is, it takes a very long time to actually learn all this shit lol, people are just too busy. which is fine really, cos stuff needs to get done.. what i dont get tho is why everyone insists they know better than everyone else... which i know is an ironic thing for me to say, but like.. at least i have reasons for believing that.

i mean look at this:

even this guy thinks he knows best.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

this is interesting:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57624942

among other parts:

"Alongside the military planning, officials anticipated competing versions of events.

"We have a strong, legitimate narrative", they said, noting that the presence of the embedded journalists (from the BBC and Daily Mail) on board the destroyer "provides an option for independent verification of HMS Defender's action"."

"Under the terms of the 1982 UN Convention on the Law of the Sea, the passage of a foreign ship is regarded as "innocent" when "it is not prejudicial to the peace, good order, or security of the coastal state."

In the eyes of much of the world, that state is Ukraine, not Russia."

me thinks biden has something to do with this.

this is pretty much how the korean war started...
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

honest question to the americans. what would you call Anthony Joshua?
because we dont have like an afro-british catagory.

he's just british to me.

it's not in the skin colour honestly, it's in everything else, the demeanour, the attitude, his speech, everything; it's just totally british.

that's why i hate this multi-culturalism shit, cos it's just racism to me. i suppose the difficulty for america, is defining what it is to be american.

a lot of people would say racism means something else.. silly people.

but fuckin 'ell man, that definition just won an election, and is now in power. :?
Facko likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Poor kids are just as talented as white kids! C'mon man!

Dunno which boxer is which but I'd call the one who keeps getting knocked over a pussy. Lol
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Anthony Joshua
Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua, is a British professional boxer. He is a two-time unified world heavyweight champion, having held the WBA, IBF, WBO, and IBO titles since December 2019, and previously between 2016 and June 2019.

he's not the first british black guy to be a world champion boxer is the thing, Lennox Lewis, Chris Eubank. but to me i just love that none of them are like gangsta types, eubank was a character himself like :lol:
but they're all really british.

Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Facko wrote: June 25th, 2021, 11:18 am Ugh... alcohol doesn't do me good. Really tho. I tried to apologize. Pretty sure she's a left winger :P

I think you would find her more center right

I wouldn’t vote for a person like Tuberville because there is an R is by his name.

@Calvin

Today is Canada Day and this weekend will be The 4th

That’s 2 countries on 2 dates celebrating independence ( no longer P. O. M. E. ‘s )
I think there are another 60 countries that do this as well right?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
An Elemental and Facko like this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Bama wrote: July 1st, 2021, 4:34 pm
Facko wrote: June 25th, 2021, 11:18 am Ugh... alcohol doesn't do me good. Really tho. I tried to apologize. Pretty sure she's a left winger :P

I think you would find her more center right

I wouldn’t vote for a person like Tuberville because there is an R is by his name.

@Calvin

Today is Canada Day and this weekend will be The 4th

That’s 2 countries on 2 dates celebrating independence ( no longer P. O. M. E. ‘s )
I think there are another 60 countries that do this as well right?
baah turkeys celebrating christmas! ;)
Facko

Post by Facko »

Ummm... happy 4th?
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

just thinkin, ya know what's mental? when something creates something that disaproves of it.

like i was watching this:

it's possibly the worst thing i've ever seen :lol:
like as someone that knows a bit of history, it hurts my brain to watch it.

but was on about this to a mate, and i was thinking like i know edison and all that from tesla, i know a fair bit about lincoln and the civil war stuff, cos of recent politics.

but i actually dont know a lot about the founding fathers.

then that got me thinking like, america pretty much is a patriarchy, historically speaking, like founding *fathers*. it was a male driven society. but im not saying that is a bad thing, nor am i saying it's inherantly unfair or oppressive to anyone else. that's the difference.
to me masculinity is not toxic masculinity - gangsterism and bro culture. it's more like fkin.. mr rogers with a shotgun. :P
ya get what i mean anyway.

but this is the thing, we wouldn't have an america now, that can disapprove of america then, if we didn't have the america then, to produce the america now. get what i mean?

same is true of nature actually. nature's pretty disgusting from a human point of view.

but to bring it back to the 4th of july, couldn't have america without britain :P

all im saying is maybe it's very natural.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Bama wrote: July 1st, 2021, 4:34 pm I think you would find her more center right

Not with comments like this. You might be in a cult. Sarcasm doesn't translate well into text. :beathorse:
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Real evidence of voter fraud...
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

"Biden allied groups, including the Democratic National Committee, are also planning to engage fact-checkers more aggressively and work with SMS carriers to dispel misinformation about vaccines that is sent over social media and text messages. The goal is to ensure that people who may have difficulty getting a vaccination because of issues like transportation see those barriers lessened or removed entirely."

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2021/ ... ign-499278
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Facko wrote: July 7th, 2021, 10:31 pm
Bama wrote: July 1st, 2021, 4:34 pm I think you would find her more center right

Not with comments like this. You might be in a cult. Sarcasm doesn't translate well into text. :beathorse:
Offended? Don't care. Vote for whoever has the best policy. Towing the party line means your just fucked and living in an Orwellian nightmare.

If I can't make jokes or poke the bear then what's the point? :D
ultio mea est