Invalid stat gain locked??

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
hrs024

stat gain locked??

Post by hrs024 »

i messed up and worked my stats too much and would like to re-adjust, i have not gained a single stat point in over 24 hours, but i gained anatomy from 0-gm 3 times over in that time. get rid of stat gain time limit please. its stupid.
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: stat gain locked??

Post by Bama »

hrs024 wrote:i messed up and worked my stats too much and would like to re-adjust, i have not gained a single stat point in over 24 hours, but i gained anatomy from 0-gm 3 times over in that time. get rid of stat gain time limit please. its stupid.

Apparently .............

http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 819#p84054
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Bama wrote:
hrs024 wrote:i messed up and worked my stats too much and would like to re-adjust, i have not gained a single stat point in over 24 hours, but i gained anatomy from 0-gm 3 times over in that time. get rid of stat gain time limit please. its stupid.

Apparently .............

http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 819#p84054
not the case... and not the case... i am actively gaining skill , and have str and int down and dex raised. when i get above 50 anatomy i erase skills and start from 0. ty for the insite tho.
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

hrs024 wrote: and have str and int down and dex raised. when i get above 50 anatomy i erase skills and start from 0. ty for the insite tho.
Anatomy raises str and int not dex....... I think
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Yeah stats dont change instantly even if u are cap skill.

But when they start they go normally.

Use camping to change elf for example
and arms lore as human.

For dex a usually use snoop :)

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.