Working As Intended Trapped Dart Boxes Are Broken

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
The Silvertiger

Re: Trapped Dart Boxes Are Broken

Post by The Silvertiger »

It's always been considered osi like but better, which is why casting has never been fixed.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:It's always been considered osi like but better, which is why casting has never been fixed.
But the casting is worse than osi not better.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Vander Nars wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:It's always been considered osi like but better, which is why casting has never been fixed.
But the casting is worse than osi not better.
Only in pvpers minds, which is the minority.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Lol it's 100% not better than osi casting
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Pvmers will be fine, they're being nit picky at best. Lady M will take like maybe 1 minute longer.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

atomic chicken wrote:Pvmers.

The majority are AFK anyway
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

atomic chicken wrote:Pvmers will be fine, they're being nit picky at best. Lady M will take like maybe 1 minute longer.
Yah, out of the 3 hours it probably takes your noob ass to do it it's not much of a difference.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Back to my original post though. I am honestly curious on why this wont get changed to era/osi accuracy? It has been in the game since they were first introduced and never altered. If it was a "bug" at first then why in 20 years was it never changed? It was obviously accepted as how that should function and the influence it would have on pvp. Not only that, the vendors that could sell them by turning them. The tinker trapped crates on demise simply do no function in accordance to what are simple uo standard mechanics in my opinion.
iPimp and atomic chicken like this.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Bad Religion wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:Pvmers will be fine, they're being nit picky at best. Lady M will take like maybe 1 minute longer.
Yah, out of the 3 hours it probably takes your noob ass to do it it's not much of a difference.
Who r u even?
Bad Religion likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Bump. Proven not osi accurate, and explained how and why by several players.

Easy fix let me know if you need help.
atomic chicken likes this.
Mariweed229

Post by Mariweed229 »

They were there for people who didn't want resist or couldn't fit it in their temp to not be spammed para fielded and killed and that was the only legit way to stop that from happening there are other ways yes but they all pale in comparison to trap boxes which is why osi kept it and saying it's a bug just because you have to turn it a certain is the mindset of a retard imo cause this was never a issue for osi and it was never hated on like it is here like wtf
iPimp likes this.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Mariweed229 wrote:They were there for people who didn't want resist or couldn't fit it in their temp to not be spammed para fielded and killed and that was the only legit way to stop that from happening there are other ways yes but they all pale in comparison to trap boxes which is why osi kept it and saying it's a bug just because you have to turn it a certain is the mindset of a retard imo cause this was never a issue for osi and it was never hated on like it is here like wtf
+one million
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

^^
iPimp

Post by iPimp »

i cant seem to understand why it is an issue here on demise while U0/0SI kept this "bug" throughout the entire ML Period and many years after.. other than just straight ignorance or there personal opinion. i am almost disgusted in the manner our game devs pic and choose as to witch part of 0SI or "bugs" they wish to emulate. witch give me a reason to believe there is more to these half cocked explanations they keep giving. whatever reason that may be.. but, not only do they already show favoritism towards certain guilds they also choose to discriminate against certain classes..
they expect the demise community to follow the rules.. while they, themselves are making and breaking them as they go along. i was aways taught to "lead by example"
i ask u, shoudnt they be held to the same standards they hold us to?
Mariweed229 likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Gm favoritism... hohoho my favorite one.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.