Working As Intended Trapped Dart Boxes Are Broken

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Trapped Dart Boxes Are Broken

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:Archers riding cu's sounds like a bug to me but you dont fix that retarded game changing shit. Demise standard is clearly based on hypocrisy. But I know you guys are just volunteers and this is a free server and probably dont have much UO experience outside of coding and pvm.
There's not a bug associated with archers riding cu's... Works as intended. If the OSI staff truly wanted the infinite pouches you wouldn't have to turn them to trigger the bug. Your assumptions are just that. For all you know Alvin is eos. Or zulu... Or mb... Or etc. The last admin was a pvper... A bad one, but still a pvper. Might be why he was so corrupt.
Claim a pet on OSI
Buy a pet on OSI
Tame a pet on OSI
Feed a pet on OSI
After doing any of those actions on OSI if you do not give that pet a command it will wander away
It's a skill check that is missing on Demise

You can bypass the skill check on OSI just like you can on Demise by going to the pet and just mounting the pet. But even if the pet is at max loyalty it will not keep up with you if for some reason you ended up on foot
So if you were to get dismounted and went to hit your overpowered teleport macro to get away your pet will not keep up with
you
It wouuld not keep up with you if you were walking without you passing the skill check

The guarding skill check was added and I don't see why this check can't be added

The follow speed pets have on Demise needs to be looked at and fixed
A pet keeping up with its owner while the owner teleports away but another player mounted not being able to keep up with that riderless pet doesn't seem right

Pets that are auto stabled need to come out of the stable with same loyalty as they went in with like on OSI
Pets on Demise can be auto stabled at minimum loyalty and come out of the stable at maximum loyalty
It's just another way to prevent players bypassing the skill check

But this isn't a report on pets
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bad Religion likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:Archers riding cu's sounds like a bug to me but you dont fix that retarded game changing shit. Demise standard is clearly based on hypocrisy. But I know you guys are just volunteers and this is a free server and probably dont have much UO experience outside of coding and pvm.
There's not a bug associated with archers riding cu's... Works as intended. If the OSI staff truly wanted the infinite pouches you wouldn't have to turn them to trigger the bug. Your assumptions are just that. For all you know Alvin is eos. Or zulu... Or mb... Or etc. The last admin was a pvper... A bad one, but still a pvper. Might be why he was so corrupt.
Claim a pet on OSI
Buy a pet on OSI
Tame a pet on OSI
Feed a pet on OSI
After doing any of those actions on OSI if you do not give that pet a command it will wander away

You can bypass the skill check on OSI just like you can on Demise by going to the pet and just mounting the pet. But even if the pet is at max loyalty it will not keep up with you if for some reason you ended up on foot
So if you were to get dismounted and went to hit your overpowered teleport macro to get away your pet will not keep up with
you
It wouuld not keep up with you if you were walking without you passing the skill check

The guarding skill check was added and I don't see why this check can't be added

A pet keeping up with its owner while the owner teleports away but another player mounted not being able to keep up with that riderless pet doesn't seem right

Pets that are auto stabled need to come out of the stable with same loyalty as they went in with like on OSI
Pets on Demise can be auto stabled at minimum loyalty and come out of the stable at maximum loyalty

Check the italics
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Bama wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: There's not a bug associated with archers riding cu's... Works as intended. If the OSI staff truly wanted the infinite pouches you wouldn't have to turn them to trigger the bug. Your assumptions are just that. For all you know Alvin is eos. Or zulu... Or mb... Or etc. The last admin was a pvper... A bad one, but still a pvper. Might be why he was so corrupt.
Claim a pet on OSI
Buy a pet on OSI
Tame a pet on OSI
Feed a pet on OSI

you

Check the italics
I did,I was pointing out the missing skill check on Demise

The way too fast speed of pets whether there is a skill check added or not added on Demise

The fact that auto stabling a pet is the same as feeding it to also bypass the skill check if indeed one was added to Demise

Bad Religion understood that the problem was not really riding cus without the skills to control one but all the other crap that is wrong or missing
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bad Religion likes this.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure loyalty automatically decays when you're using them/riding them. And you need the required taming and/or lore to get its loyalty back up.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

atomic chicken wrote:I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure loyalty automatically decays when you're using them/riding them. And you need the required taming and/or lore to get its loyalty back up.
Yes they lose loyalty if you do not give them commands while you use them
Yes on Demise all pets lose loyalty automatically globally after a certain amount of time. Meaning you can feed your pet and if the timer goes off 10 seconds later your pet is no longer at max loyalty
No you do not need taming and lore to feed a pet
Pets also lose loyalty when they don't have the owner in their line of sight
Pets can gain loyalty by obeying commands
Pets should not gain loyalty through stabling them
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Bama wrote:Bad Religion understood that the problem was not really riding cus without the skills to control one but all the other crap that is wrong or missing
I may have missed the point of your reply, then...
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

BUMP GMS??? This bug has been posted for a year and still cant fix?
The Silvertiger

It's not a bug.
Selling List & Vendor

Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Have you read the thread? It is 100% not osi accurate.
The Silvertiger

Bad Religion wrote:Have you read the thread? It is 100% not osi accurate.
You're 100% not osi accurate. K.thx.bai
Selling List & Vendor

Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

At least they added the new poisons that 0 people use... Image
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Bad Religion wrote:At least they added the new poisons that 0 people use... Image

Wait ..........

.............what?

Silent Shadow isn't playing on Demise anymore?

REVERT!!!!!!! All the way back to the house placing exploit
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

fix trap boxes!
Bad Religion likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Bump, please. proven non osi accurate, people in all guilds asking for this. Please fix.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

I think it'd be popular among most crowds. Also it increases the viability of more creative templates, templates at this moment seem stifled to me, while this would expand template diversity greatly. Template diversity is the single greatest achievement by UO in my opinion. Currently, the only true gimp templates rely on stealth/smokebombs to survive while this would open up non-stealth options.
Bad Religion likes this.