OSI Casting On Demise

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
Vander Nars

Re: OSI Casting On Demise

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:I've killed 70 dci chiv parry mages 1v1 on my archer
Thats weird cause you failed to kill me on a necro mage when you tried to 1v1 me in a 3v3 tourny a while back.
Josh likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Josh wrote:.
Arden wrote:.
Is this a good spot or do you want a new thread?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

Arden wrote:The FC is a little slow and so is the recovery. The travel time ok FB and MA seem off. Too fast i think. And the explo timer or something is weird
You used to be able to explo mb poison and hit all at once you can't any more
This was in regards to the casting pre-adjustment and occlo implementation. Would like your opinion now. You may come test this on me. You are guaranteed not to die, so no harm. ;) Feel free to dm me on discord.

Edit:
"it's mindblast damage is to fast
just like ma fireball" - loler

Last edited by The Silvertiger on April 3rd, 2019, 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

Josh wrote:
Reefer wrote:There is no delay when someone successfully fizzles you when there should be. Should not be able to instantly cast a spell after someone fizzles you. It's in the right direction but not being able to punish someone into a psn lock from using your brain from holding spells and fizzling them at the right time sucks. Like I said, I'm grateful for what has been happening but the casting needs more work.
I agree, also there is a weird spell acceleration that occurs, its like as if every 3rd spell casts faster for some reason.
Selling List & Vendor

The Silvertiger

Selling List & Vendor

The Silvertiger

So apparently you guys already know this, but just to keep a record of things I'll put this here.
Selling List & Vendor

Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

The Silvertiger wrote:Image
You can protection ethy too lmao
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

The Silvertiger wrote:Image
So apparently you guys already know this, but just to keep a record of things I'll put this here.
Well it was definetly completely unnecessary for you to include that entire discord post. Stop being petty and act like an adult -.-
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Why would you not want osi casting? The casting, while clunky, is still vastly better than the trash that was being used before. And the change to journal checks has been awesome. For the first time in the 4 years I've played here people are riding swampys, using gheal for crossheal, and not teleporting faster than I can run in a straight line.

Yea theres still things that need improving but overall the server is in a vastly better place than it was.
dlb

Post by dlb »

It would be even better if you couldn't instantly use special moves after teleporting.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Loler wrote:I told them not to implement osi cast but okay grifo you are still as stupid as ever.

Lol, tbf I never have played osi and loler has. I want osi casting, he doesn’t. But still they need to correct things but if you want the mana leech and things like that implemented you should make separate bug report posts with evidence of how it should be.

Casting, people have described what’s wrong with current implementation (although it’s still better than old demise casting by 1000x).
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Nerve strike formula is wrong too. The damage is based in REAL skill (bushido), can use osi test center for more informations.

I wish osi cast too, but the true osi casting. Actual is joke.

Various players report bugs (leechs, mounts, fields, bombs, swing... Not new) years ago, but we are waiting update still.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Grifo wrote:Nerve strike formula is wrong too. The damage is based in REAL skill (bushido), can use osi test center for more informations.

Various players report bugs (leechs, mounts, fields, bombs, swing... Not new) years ago, but we are waiting update still.
Explain this one to me? Like +skill doesn’t improve nervestrike damage on demise?
-if it’s been years since they’ve posted the bug, repost the bug, years ago they didn’t listen, nowadays they seem more receptive to bug reports.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Josh wrote:
Grifo wrote:Nerve strike formula is wrong too. The damage is based in REAL skill (bushido), can use osi test center for more informations.

Explain this one to me? Like +skill doesn’t improve nervestrike damage on demise?
-if it’s been years since they’ve posted the bug, repost the bug, years ago they didn’t listen, nowadays they seem more receptive to bug reports.

I will post video tomorrow or this weekend.
I need confirmation about one thing.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Grifo wrote:
desalonne wrote:Why would you not want osi casting? The casting, while clunky, is still vastly better than the trash that was being used before. And the change to journal checks has been awesome. For the first time in the 4 years I've played here people are riding swampys, using gheal for crossheal, and not teleporting faster than I can run in a straight line.

Yea theres still things that need improving but overall the server is in a vastly better place than it was.

Test casting OSI.
Friend...I literally said it still needs improvements...but it's still better than what demise had.