Completed Monster AI when low.

Post your Demise bug reports here!
Loler

Monster AI when low.

Post by Loler »

Currently on Demise monsters run away after they get to a certain % (20 i believe)

However on osi the only monsters that would run away were Orc scouts everything else stood its ground until death.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Loler

Re: Monster AI when low.

Post by Loler »

Monthly reminder. If anyone wants to do the research on this it would be great.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bump
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Necrodog

Things which must be fixed

Post by Necrodog »

Loler wrote:i will repost this exact post every 3 days for the next 9 months.

Monsters are not supposed to flee when under 16% like they do on demise this is not osi accurate.

swing rate is based off your last weapon you swung at the moment of the swing disarming your weapon and rearming it or another weapon should not reset your swing based on the new weapon or at all this is not osi accurate.

seeing as many people have legendary looters from easyuo or cracked uosteam profiles that allow auto looter to work but show as disabled, Auto looter should be enabled insteam. i heard auto loot was disabled for pvp purposes but with easyuo you can still auto loot pvp items. add steam auto looter its cleaner and some people still have access if they have cracked version.

re-add killer property to work vs named ml monsters. this is not osi accurate and is not fair. protection still work killer should too.

when baracoon transform into rat he is supposed to be vulnerable to repond slayer. this not like this on this server. it is not osi accurate. he also supposed to transform into rat at start almost and stay rat form as long as you would stay rat when he polymorph you.

archer type monsters are supposed to run to their agressor. so centaur and ratman should walk to player not stand still. this is not osi accurate.

trap boxes when turned a certain way and trapped with low tinker skill should only do 8 damage and have infinite charges this is not like this on demise. this is not osi accurate.

add counter attack to the icon bar.

there is no wind immunity on osi. this is not osi accurate and should be changed we are an osi clone.

OSI removed the requirements of needing tactics to use a special, it is not like that here and you are still required to have tactics to use a special. This needs to be changed.

Faction artifacts still do not exist here, this is not OSI accurate and should be changed. (however if added remove the point system behind it or you will have many people just farming their own characters for points)

Word of death is supposed to do true damage and should be effected by spell damage. Currently it is not osi accurate as it does random damage and not effected by spell damage.

i will add to this as i find more things that need to change.
Necrodog

Re: Things which must be fixed

Post by Necrodog »

Bump
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

Cross-post from here:
Eos wrote:
Loler wrote:Monsters are not supposed to flee when under 16% like they do on demise this is not osi accurate.
Monsters definitely do flee on OSI. Though, it does seem like when a monster is attacked, it will not flee for 5-20 seconds to defend itself. This makes fleeing less apparent. If you stop attacking a monster when it's low health on OSI, it will flee just like it would here. The exact mechanics require further analysis.
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
The Silvertiger

Looking forward to the further analysis. ;)
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Drak'in

Post by Drak'in »

Given I have not played osi in years ;
I am pretty sure what causes this is stamina. Monsters on osi get their stamina taken away when their hp is very low [similar to how it works here for players - low hp = harder to run]. It creates the appearance that they dont move very fast when running, or just stand still until you last hit them. In reality they do attempt to run one tile at a time, as they regen stamina.
The Silvertiger

Eos, until I can get my osi running again, the best thing I can say for testing this is animal lore the creature at different hp levels.
Selling List & Vendor

Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Loler wrote:Currently on Demise monsters run away after they get to a certain % (20 i believe)
Funny, it seems like it could also be applied to PVP
Nobody wrote:Currently on Demise PVP'ers run away after they get to a certain % (20 i believe)
The Silvertiger

Made In Quebec wrote:
Loler wrote:Currently on Demise monsters run away after they get to a certain % (20 i believe)
Funny, it seems like it could also be applied to PVP
Nobody wrote:Currently on Demise PVP'ers run away after they get to a certain % (20 i believe)
50% ;)
Selling List & Vendor

Made In Quebec likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

https://youtu.be/99EX7zboWN0?t=5m4s

notice the rotting corpses not running in this clip. like ive been saying for 2 years. fix monster flee please.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Will-twins likes this.
The Silvertiger

There's a lot of monster ai that is different in that video.
Selling List & Vendor

Loler

Post by Loler »

please name them lets get them fixed. I was mostly talking about how monsters dont flee and using a high health non casting monster to show this. you can also see the lichlords not running either which is a medium hp caster mob that runs on demise.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Loler

Post by Loler »

Bumo
Buying List