Invalid Server unplayable

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
Bad Religion

Server unplayable

Post by Bad Religion »

The new lag you guys created switching hardware makes the server almost unplayable for quite a few people. Even if it is just once in a while, the freezes seem to mostly happen when multiple people are on screen (ie pvp), and is most frustrating. The fact I cant get a response in game or on the forums regarding this issue that multiple people have reported is troubling. I have decided to not pvp anymore until we at least get a response from a staff member regarding these glaring issues. If the problem is a matter of financing, I would be happy to help, but I think that isnt the issue.
Grifo and Tagima like this.
april0395

Re: Server unplayable

Post by april0395 »

From the server move thread:
Selene wrote:Ok so we are aware of this problem, Ryan has been informed about it and we await his response.
I'm sorry, that is all I can tell you at this time.
That's all I've seen regarding the issue
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Server is absolutely unplayable.

In an hour timeframe I had to relog atleast 40-50times.

Time to quit if nothing can be done.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Drave and Grifo like this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Same problem here.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

been pvping 30 minutes today, have froze 3 times, twice dying because of it and only happens right in the middle of a fight.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Any update? Literally can't play the game...
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Ryan is having a lot of irl issues. I don't know if he minds me sharing or not, but he put it in the hybrid chat. About a week ago his irl friend died in a car crash. Within the last couple of days his mother also was in a car crash. She's ok. Needless to say he's got a lot of things going on.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Tonight something different was happening, a few of us would get the freeze, but were still frozen when relogged even 3x. My connection to cartog discord and browser were fine. was during the middle of a big fight and happened to at 2 others i saw or talked to.
The Silvertiger

Probably Selene trolling you guys with the [freezeworld...
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Why I feel sorry for ryan and his loss, he has been ignoring demise for a very long time and I don't think his friend's death or his mother's accident has anything to do with why he continues to ignore us.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:Why I feel sorry for ryan and his loss, he has been ignoring demise for a very long time and I don't think his friend's death or his mother's accident has anything to do with why he continues to ignore us.

Real life > Ultima Online.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger

Vander Nars wrote:Why I feel sorry for ryan and his loss, he has been ignoring demise for a very long time and I don't think his friend's death or his mother's accident has anything to do with why he continues to ignore us.
He actually isn't ignoring the server, at this time. He is awaiting communication from Eos. Selene and I have been actively communicating with him over the last week. I'm sure if he were here he'd say "We're working on it."

I, in the past, have been one to hold him accountable for his lack of care for this server while actively playing on his baby...
Selling List & Vendor

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

If we get a donation store than ill believe he isnt still ignoring us.
The Silvertiger

Hybrid doesn't have a donation store either, yet he actively plays his character epicurus, chats with people in slack, and is working on code for a cub. There may be more to the lack of a dono store than meets the eye.
Selling List & Vendor

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:Hybrid doesn't have a donation store either, yet he actively plays his character epicurus, chats with people in slack, and is working on code for a cub. There may be more to the lack of a dono store than meets the eye.
Did hybrid ever have a donation store? If it did than I wonder what the population thinks of him playing but not fixing it. Also wish he would restore the old demise website as I liked it better.

update - it appears my wish is true and old website is up, however as much as I remember liking the old site more than the new site it turns out iv gotten to use to the newsite and dont wanna change anymore lol.
Selene likes this.