Verification Needed Bola range

Post your Demise bug reports here!
atomic chicken

Re: Bola range

Post by atomic chicken »

Vitek- wrote:They're fine they reach 15 tiles as intended. You can double tele on OSI too if you're not shit at it.
You dont have to double tele here
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

atomic chicken wrote:Nah, it's more like use bola, target you, then tele once, then they get off screen and bola hits them (as long as a building or something that breaks line of sight is in the way) but they're still offscreen.

Idk if the range is correct or not personally, I'm just saying he's not wrong you can get hit from offscreen. Idk if it's accurate.
So double click bolas, target player a, player a that has been targeted teles offscreen, bola hits player a?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

The Silvertiger wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:Nah, it's more like use bola, target you, then tele once, then they get off screen and bola hits them (as long as a building or something that breaks line of sight is in the way) but they're still offscreen.

Idk if the range is correct or not personally, I'm just saying he's not wrong you can get hit from offscreen. Idk if it's accurate.
So double click bolas, target player a, player a that has been targeted teles offscreen, bola hits player a?
Not sure, i havent tried to bola a teleported target. But i only have to tele 1 time to hit them with the bola, when they full spring. Also, my tele is like 1/5 casting bc i drop my book.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

put it back on bro
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

atomic chicken wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:

Not sure, i havent tried to bola a teleported target. But i only have to tele 1 time to hit them with the bola, when they full spring. Also, my tele is like 1/5 casting bc i drop my book.
What I'm asking is the player targeted while in range or after he's teleported away? The whole line of questions is to get to that answer. If he teles out of range after being targeted, I see no reason to complain... He or she [do we have any female pvpers anymore?] is already doing the right thing: teleporting. I guess it may disrupt a teleport, but being offscreen surely they can just recast without being weaken spammed.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Vitek- wrote:put it back on bro
I know, I'm just lazy, also I don't need the extra teleports to dismount someone. I put it on after the bola success or failure.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

The Silvertiger wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: So double click bolas, target player a, player a that has been targeted teles offscreen, bola hits player a?
What I'm asking is the player targeted while in range or after he's teleported away? The whole line of questions is to get to that answer. If he teles out of range after being targeted, I see no reason to complain... He or she [do we have any female pvpers anymore?] is already doing the right thing: teleporting. I guess it may disrupt a teleport, but being offscreen surely they can just recast without being weaken spammed.
Well idk I havent had someone try to tele away while I was bola'ing, (only after a bola) but usually it takes 1 tele to dismo someone. Also the question is whether the range is correct, I personally don't know that answer, I was just letting people know how I felt about it bc people are off my screen and hit with it at the range check (right before you throw it, after targeting them). And also that I only need 1 teleport to successfully throw it.