Verification Needed Labyrinth

Post your Demise bug reports here!
Otim O'Connel

Labyrinth

Post by Otim O'Connel »

Since the champion spawn changes I haven't really tested Labyrinth or done it since. I had heard it took longer. So I went to check it out tonight with my friends 3 Tamer/Mage/Weaver. 1 hour 35 mins just to get the spawn advanced to the 3rd bellow of a Minotaur. I know the mini champs were beefed but, for labyrinth this has made it not worth doing anymore. It didn't beef the spawn or make it more challenging it outright made it not worth doing. We all agreed it was ridiculous and left. Considering the more rewarding champs and harder spawns would take half the time. It is a mini spawn MINI Not a 4 hour grind! And even after that a drop is not guaranteed. I can see bedlam being beefed considering I was able to solo it and the chance of greater rewards. But, labyrinth is broken now. This is broke. Broke, broke. broke
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
Tanya likes this.
Tanya

Re: Labyrinth

Post by Tanya »

I lost hope already this will be ever fixed, I reported about Bedlam and Minotaurs many times.
Last time I was trying to do Labirinth by myself alone, and I was running near 2 hours (with a slayer and 150kk suit) and coudn't make it.
Bedlam now is only soloable if it starts from 4 candles (you need top suit and about a hour or more), but if it starts from 2 candles, even 2 top geared people have troubles make it in 1 hour.
Bedlam and Minotaurs are broken :(
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131