Invalid I AM CRASHING A LOT

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
Tagima

I AM CRASHING A LOT

Post by Tagima »

I AM CRASHING A LOT. FREEZING AND NEED RE LOGIN.
I CANT PLAY. ON PVP PLAYERS IS DYING BECAUSE THIS.
PLEASE FIX THIS. THANK YOU.
hrs024

Re: I AM CRASHING A LOT

Post by hrs024 »

RIP stable server.
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

yah cant even play im having to relog about every 20 seconds in htown
Bongos

Post by Bongos »

ME TOO, I CANT PLAY WITH THIS CRASH ALL TIME !
aemneuspeed

Post by aemneuspeed »

maybe some more info would help? Screen shots, what you were doing at the time of crash? Error message (even if the UO Stopped working error), does it happen at the same spot, what location? OMGOOZHTNX CRASH FIX NOW. doesnt help.
***ORIGINAL SIGNATURE***
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Generally speaking, this connection issue mainly occurs during PvP or while other players are on the screen. That's what I hear anyways. I believe multiple different clients have been used. People get dc's from one state away to as far Brazil.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

The Silvertiger wrote:Generally speaking, this connection issue mainly occurs during PvP or while other players are on the screen. That's what I hear anyways. I believe multiple different clients have been used. People get dc's from one state away to as far Brazil.
This is actually a very accurate assessment. I think the key is when there are multiple people on/around your screen. As little as 6 on screen can trigger it, while at times 15 can be there and may not freeze if you're lucky. The weird thing is what you said. It's happening to the same people, and some live in Brazil and in the UK and I live in Texas, yet a guildmates that also lives in Texas has no issues.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

We need to find a common denominator between the people having this exact issue. (Not people that are just lagging normally[which I also get at times but believe it's unrelated]) even if we all have to get in a discord call together and start reviewing specs.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

I really can't think of any common denominators. The most likely scenario is player characters together in the same area, but... I've been getting dc'ed at my house with the closest player being ten screens away from it. It happens more *likely* during situations full of players and the crapload of information that is sent by them, but that is not a necessity. So, maybe, just maybe, it's itens.
Lucifall
The Silvertiger

I don't have any issues other than normal disconnects that I've had since the ban amnesty 2-3 years ago. However, I have a friend that lives in North Carolina that has complained about the disconnects. Idk if he's trolling or not, though. Also, Zulu has complained about it, and for those who know where he lives, that's not very far. Also don't know if he was trolling.

From what I've seen on forums and discord, the main thing is PvP. Idk if someone's messing with y'all or there's a mechanic causing the problem.

Edit: I did suffer a dc during a htown peerless yesterday. There were 4 people and the last wave. We were using para fields, thunderstorm, wither, gifts, res's, miniheals, and April was chugging her brews.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
april0395

Post by april0395 »

The Silvertiger wrote:April was chugging her brews.
Think this might be going in my signature. :D
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
aemneuspeed

Post by aemneuspeed »

I live in NC and onky had one disconnect. Last week I had one time where a char out away from anyone dc'ed but the char in Luna didn't. I'm using Charter cable internet @ 60mbs it seems to stay stable. My average ping is ~25
***ORIGINAL SIGNATURE***
The Silvertiger

Update: Crashed walking into Mr Hyde's room while he was spawned. 20-30 people were casting various spells I was either using an old client or mb's modded.
Last edited by The Silvertiger on November 14th, 2017, 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Selling List & Vendor

Tagima

Post by Tagima »

When i resets my modem the problem stops for a while.
Hiawatha

Post by Hiawatha »

Honestly my crashes only seem to happen when using steam. Razor I don’t crash hardly ever. It happens in any situation even at my house.