Invalid why is hit spell so hard to roll?

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
Calvin

why is hit spell so hard to roll?

Post by Calvin »

i seem to get loads of the a few mods, none practically none of others, i cant remember the last time i made a hit lightning sword
The Silvertiger

Re: why is hit spell so hard to roll?

Post by The Silvertiger »

Try a different time of day. ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

mana leech with hit spell is so hard to roll it's insane
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

:(
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

315 - DI 40, Hit Lightning 42, Hit Lower Defense 30, Hit Mana Leech 48, Physical Damage 100
316 - DI 40, Hit Harm 38, Hit Lower Defense 28, Hit Mana Leech 40, Physical Damage 100
317 - DI 40, Hit Lightning 34, Hit Lower Defense 42, Hit Mana Leech 36, Physical Damage 30, Poison Damage 40, Energy Damage 30
318 - DI 40, Hit Fireball 38, Hit Lower Defense 42, Hit Mana Leech 48, Physical Damage 100
319 - DI 40, Hit Lightning 46, Hit Lower Defense 28, Hit Mana Leech 46, Physical Damage 100
322 - DI 40, Hit Lightning 46, Hit Lower Defense 42, Hit Mana Leech 32, Physical Damage 100
323 - DI 40, Hit Lightning 26, Hit Lower Defense 28, Hit Mana Leech 44, Physical Damage 100
324 - DI 40, Hit Harm 38, Hit Lower Defense 46, Hit Mana Leech 38, Physical Damage 100
325 - DI 40, Hit Harm 34, Hit Lower Defense 28, Hit Mana Leech 42, Physical Damage 100
326 - DI 40, Hit Lightning 36, Hit Lower Defense 42, Hit Mana Leech 50, Physical Damage 100
;)
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

3 mod...

but still, how many swords you make, and you have made 1 hml, hit fireball?

you've made more slayers than hit spell swords...
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Calvin wrote:3 mod...

but still, how many swords you make, and you have made 1 hml, hit fireball?
hmm not really, I don't know how many because my crafting macro trash them all (hml, hit fireball) unless it has usefull slayer,
or one of the following mods [Stam leech, SSI, Life leech, HLD]
one more is here:
192 - DI 40, Hit Fireball 30, Hit Mana Leech 36, Hit Stamina Leech 48, Physical Damage 100
But seems me you need perfect 4 mods and it's really difficult to get, I will craft 4-mod soon.
Peerless Hunter
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

it's the fact i have made like 10-20 4 mod swords now, and like 2 of them have hit spell...

i get life leech, and hci WAY more often than hit spell.

i get resists out the ass as well. it's the fact i have duplicates of the crap.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

swap the position of life leech and hit fireball in the mods array lol
(only half joking)

seriously dont bother trying to craft 4 mod, you will never make money, it's only worth doing if you want it for yourself
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Calvin wrote: seriously dont bother trying to craft 4 mod, you will never make money, it's only worth doing if you want it for yourself
yes I know, but I want to get a perfect demon slayer katana.
Peerless Hunter
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Tanya wrote:
Calvin wrote: seriously dont bother trying to craft 4 mod, you will never make money, it's only worth doing if you want it for yourself
yes I know, but I want to get a perfect demon slayer katana.
see im doing it figuring the same, i'll get usable decent swords along the way to the perfect one i want.

but i cant even sell these, i could sell them as 3 mod, but there's no point cos you can just spam bronze for that

bronze is totally worth spamming, but 4 mod you are gambling for what you want, and i have seen people with 4 mod sampire weps, just seems the combo i want doesn't spawn >.<
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Calvin wrote:
seriously dont bother trying to craft 4 mod, you will never make money, it's only worth doing if you want it for yourself
This is the bottom line, it is impossible to craft in large quantities(billions of gold worth) and make money. Yesterday alone I spent around 50kk on hw kits and didnt get a single bow that I can sell. That is the standard for me at least. That is also how it kinda should be, there needs to be a market for runics as long as it is fair. Currently, hw kits and even brsk are slightly overpriced, while hammers seem to be in an ok place.

I would suggest more crafting events(my favorite event on any UO server ever), and possibly a new quest that is extremely hard to do but allows you to craft on a gate similar to the ones on test center that remove luck and resists as mods on weapons. Even if just for 5 minutes at a time. That would reward crafters that dont do everything afk, bring new custom content to the server, and wouldnt require me to spend 3kkk on hw kits to craft a bow good enough to compete.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

tbh when i was writing it and i put "i have made like 20 4 mod swords and only like 2 of them are hit spell"

i thought... that's about right actually >.<
there must be a better way :<
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Yeah burned another 30 he kits yesterday/today made 3 bows with 4 resists
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Bad Religion wrote:Yeah burned another 30 he kits yesterday/today made 3 bows with 4 resists
Atari likes this.