Verification Needed Time for some changes

Post your Demise bug reports here!
royal kapero2

Time for some changes

Post by royal kapero2 »

Whenever I flag someone, they press a recall hotkey or hug 10 houses around brit gate, from house to house . They should be associated with my battle mode, as they are fighting with me.
royal kapero2

Re: Time for some changes

Post by royal kapero2 »

Just flagged two people in past 5 minutes, they both recalled. I am not saying I am not dying but I want some pvp, not cat and mouse, maybe I will not miss 10 times in a row so they actually won't recall.
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

stop verbal abuse to my country kapero
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bump... Bug hunter Bama has confirmed this
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

+1
war mode = disable recall\sacred journey
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:Bump... Bug hunter Bama has confirmed this
Two things wrong here

1 She isn't a bug hunter
2 She has not confirmed this

When you attack me you are the aggressor
I have the option to either fight or flee

What I have shown is that on Demise the 2 minute criminal timer does not apply to people who are under it for 2 minutes
On Demise you either wait 30 seconds or off screen the player you flagged and you can house hide

I have also shown that on OSI dead or alive if you are under that criminal timer you can not use any type of moon gate
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
zulu2401 likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Bump... Bug hunter Bama has confirmed this
Two things wrong here

1 She isn't a bug hunter
2 She has not confirmed this

When you attack me you are the aggressor
I have the option to either fight or flee

What I have shown is that on Demise the 2 minute criminal timer does not apply to people who are under it for 2 minutes
On Demise you either wait 30 seconds or off screen the player you flagged and you can house hide

I have also shown that on OSI dead or alive if you are under that criminal timer you can not use any type of moon gate
Sorry, misread. Please remove thread and/or move to handled after telling kacper that you want to or don't want to implement this. Thanks!

As for our bug hunter, you will always be our bug hunter whether you acknowledge it or not. Good day!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:Whenever I flag someone, they press a recall hotkey or hug 10 houses around brit gate, from house to house . They should be associated with my battle mode, as they are fighting with me.
Are you fucking kidding me? You are the biggest gate hopper I have ever met. Every single fucking time I flag you you're gate bot opens a gate and off you go. Stop your crying dipshit and come get some motherfucker
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Flagged or not flagged you shouldnt be able to enter a house or use any type of gate when heat of battle
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

101% wrong!
if somebody flags you - you SHOULD NOT recall/chiv recall of gate
thats the 1st principe of pvp!
PS: but house enter should be able
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)