Invalid Hiryu dismount vs Cu bleed

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
Bad Religion

Hiryu dismount vs Cu bleed

Post by Bad Religion »

I'm pretty sure the Hiryus are not dismounting at the frequency they are supposed to. Cus seem to bleed every 1-2 basic attacks, whereas hiryus often wont dismount even after 10 hits sometimes. I thought it was supposed to be like almost every time or at least that is how I remember it from osi. You could nerve strike all kill and as long as the hiryu hit it would dismount them.
Bad Religion

Re: Hiryu dismount vs Cu bleed

Post by Bad Religion »

bump
Josh

Post by Josh »

lesser hiryus dont dismount at the proper rate, kills the effectiveness of bushido
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

bump
danswann31

Post by danswann31 »

Should be every 1-3 hits to dismount with greater hyru. 5-7 with lessers. Lesser hyrus always dismounted less frequently.
Josh likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Ughh.. the days when you could run 120 tame no lore and have 100% control chance of pets
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
danswann31

Post by danswann31 »

Quote from Hot boards on ATL Circa 07' - about me shitting on them hehe.

"I saw the same templates on Origin/Baja/Sonoma 6 months before they were here on atlantic. They are very hard to deal with normally, imagine when the fucks like Tremere add Cheat Engine on it. "

Hex, Eckzenator, Reason and Myself started these temps on Atlantic back when ML hit. Hex being the mastermind behind the idea.

Within 2 weeks everyone and their mother played these temps because we were 2 shotting kids in 2 secs flat. Previously only WOD archers could do as much burst as a bok/all kill. Hex got the first Blazed CU in the USA and reigned as a king for a few years. When he quite I'm pretty sure he sold that Blazed cu for $1,500 USD. That CU was special and would rubber band on OSI like no other pet I've ever seen and hit harder than any cu I ever saw.

This temp is sooo much fun and one of the biggest reasons I choose to Play Demise was to recreate it. It reigned supreme during the ML expansion.

I've rebuilt the bok tamer over here. He's almost completed suit/stats/skill wise. Not sure if it's going to be op or not because of the casting over here but, was worth the try. I'll let you know how it goes.

Running an almost max stated cu and currently hunting for the perfect Greater Hyru to 1 shot kids. If it sucks, I have a lesser hyru to fall back on and dropping taming/lore for alchy and healing.

Pretty excited about it. Should be on the field with it after Htown
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

How is the template being done? Back then there was no lore requirement and there were sticky specials with no tactics requirement. Now you need 90 tactics to NS and you need 110tame/100lore for 99% control chance.

120 bush
120 swords
106 mage
120 eval
90 tactics
110 tame
100 lore

= this requires +46 skill already. Crystalline + Capt John hat?
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Loler

Post by Loler »

He played melee tamer bush dexxer. Also the gms purposely nerfed dismount chance on lesser and greater hyrus here. There was a post on the older boards
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

What do I have to do to get this fixed? You literally made a very important mount completely useless... You guys only want teleporting tactics mages and alchemy archers? Why wont you fix cus and fix these so people can actually play more than 2 characters....
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bad Religion wrote:What do I have to do to get this fixed? You literally made a very important mount completely useless... You guys only want teleporting tactics mages and alchemy archers? Why wont you fix cus and fix these so people can actually play more than 2 characters....
What can you do?

Do the research on osi.
Code it.
Submit code for review.
Pray.

Good luck!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

bump
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:What do I have to do to get this fixed? You literally made a very important mount completely useless... You guys only want teleporting tactics mages and alchemy archers? Why wont you fix cus and fix these so people can actually play more than 2 characters....
What can you do?

Do the research on osi.
Code it.
Submit code for review.
Pray.

Good luck!
im not doing the GM's jobs for them, its proven broken they should just fix it and stop being silly
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bad Religion wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
What can you do?

Do the research on osi.
Code it.
Submit code for review.
Pray.

Good luck!
im not doing the GM's jobs for them, its proven broken they should just fix it and stop being silly
With that attitude good luck getting anything coded.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: What can you do?

Do the research on osi.
Code it.
Submit code for review.
Pray.

Good luck!
With that attitude good luck getting anything coded.
Yah because having your attitude seems to be working...