Invalid Bugged Darkglow poison

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
isterico

Bugged Darkglow poison

Post by isterico »

20 (human) poisoning.
120 ninj.

i poisoned my target (poison resist 65) with fukiyas.
-Darkglow did 7-9 each time, not depending by tiles distance.
-Parasitic did 7-10 each time, not depending by tiles distance. (edit: it works fine)

That poisons are pointless?
:beathorse:
Last edited by isterico on October 4th, 2018, 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Josh

Re: Bugged Darkglow and Parasitic poisons

Post by Josh »

isterico wrote:20 (human) poisoning.
120 ninj.

-Parasitic did 7-10 each time, not depending by tiles distance.

Parasitic is a lvl 4 poison and doesn’t do more damage based on tiles. It partially heals you when 1 tile from person.

Darkglow is a lvl 3, I think it only does 1-2 more damage when far from target I believe. Try testing darkglow standing 1 tile then 10 tiles from the person and see if there is any change.

With alchemy and ep most poisons will be cured easily. So it’s not super useful outside of killing pets

Also your poisoning skill doesn’t matter with fukiyas so you won’t bump parasitic to lvl 5 nor darkglow to lvl 4 which you would be able to with infecting strike
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

Poisoning is bugged in all points, and looks like GMs dont wanna make anything to fix it
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
isterico

Post by isterico »

Josh wrote:
120 ninj.

1- Parasitic is a lvl 4 poison and doesn’t do more damage based on tiles. It partially heals you when 1 tile from person.

2-Darkglow is a lvl 3, I think it only does 1-2 more damage when far from target I believe. Try testing darkglow standing 1 tile then 10 tiles from the person and see if there is any change.

3-With alchemy and ep most poisons will be cured easily. So it’s not super useful outside of killing pets

4-Also your poisoning skill doesn’t matter with fukiyas so you won’t bump parasitic to lvl 5 nor darkglow to lvl 4 which you would be able to with infecting strike
1- oh. got it. i checked, it works as intended.
2- no changes about tiles. i just wrote it.
3- obiuvsly. if that isn't usefull it's because is broken, for pets a common deadly is better.
4- parasitc and darkglow doesn't matter with poisoning, i wrote it just for info.. as ninj.. also, lvl doesn't exist for these 2 poisons.

anyway in any case now, old poisons are better than the darkglow. if the tile system could be fixed it should be fine i think.
Josh

Post by Josh »

isterico wrote:
Josh wrote:
120 ninj.

1- Parasitic is a lvl 4 poison and doesn’t do more damage based on tiles. It partially heals you when 1 tile from person.

2-Darkglow is a lvl 3, I think it only does 1-2 more damage when far from target I believe. Try testing darkglow standing 1 tile then 10 tiles from the person and see if there is any change.

3-With alchemy and ep most poisons will be cured easily. So it’s not super useful outside of killing pets

4-Also your poisoning skill doesn’t matter with fukiyas so you won’t bump parasitic to lvl 5 nor darkglow to lvl 4 which you would be able to with infecting strike
3- obiuvsly. if that isn't usefull it's because is broken, for pets a common deadly is better.
4- parasitc and darkglow doesn't matter with poisoning, i wrote it just for info.. as ninj.. also, lvl doesn't exist for these 2 poisons.

anyway in any case now, old poisons are better than the darkglow. if the tile system could be fixed it should be fine i think.
Darkglow is lvl 3 (equal with greater poison)
Parasitic is lvl 4 (equal with deadly poison)
Both can be bumped a level with infecting strike just like greater and deadly.

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ ... poisoning/
isterico

Post by isterico »

Josh wrote:
isterico wrote:
Josh wrote:

Darkglow is lvl 3 (equal with greater poison)
Parasitic is lvl 4 (equal with deadly poison)
Both can be bumped a level with infecting strike just like greater and deadly.

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ ... poisoning/
nice. didn't know.

anyway the darkglow doesn't damage based on tiles or, the damage amount is ridiculus. 1 or 2 hp. it's as intended?

(do you know if is possibile to bumb lvls with something different than infectus?)
Josh

Re: Bugged Darkglow poison

Post by Josh »

Possibly evil omen can bump the level so e/o + Fukiya dart maybe.

Yea I think it’s only supposed to be like a few damage. I don’t think it was a significant amount but I’m not 100% on osi version of darkglow
isterico

Re: Bugged Darkglow poison

Post by isterico »

Josh wrote:Possibly evil omen can bump the level so e/o + Fukiya dart maybe.

Yea I think it’s only supposed to be like a few damage. I don’t think it was a significant amount but I’m not 100% on osi version of darkglow
tested. it doesn't rise with evil omen.