Invalid Can we get Semidar's artifact drop fixed?

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
Ajani

Can we get Semidar's artifact drop fixed?

Post by Ajani »

Semidar is supposed to drop mkp but it does not
Semidar
Gladiator's Collar - 5%
Survival Knife - 3.33%
Most Knowledgeable Person - 3.33%
Sash - 3.33%
Lava - 7.5%
Demon Skull - 7.5%
it should be like this but it isn't can we get it fixed?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
jaasso and royal kapero2 like this.
fluffhead321

Re: Can we get Semidar's artifact drop fixed?

Post by fluffhead321 »

most of the champs are off dropwise from what I can tell (Mephitis, Neira etc)
Josh

Post by Josh »

They modified drops on champions awhile ago to balance out spawns, make them all semi-worth it. Semidar doesnt need mkp, it's one of the most useful ones to do even without it.
Calvin and april0395 like this.
scatman

Post by scatman »

Josh wrote:They modified drops on champions awhile ago to balance out spawns, make them all semi-worth it. Semidar doesnt need mkp, it's one of the most useful ones to do even without it.
Semidar's spawn is one of the hardest or even hardest spawn to do.
Imo it should drop mkp.
If they changed drops to balance out spawns, I would not agree that they actually are balanced.
Personally if I chain spawns I do Semidar's or Rikki's, never soloed Neira or Mephitis, it's just not worth of doing.
On the other hand I can not imagine how to balance out the spawns correctly thefore I'm not blaming anyone for current drops.
jaasso likes this.
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

scatman wrote:Imo it should drop mkp.
i was under the impression that the way it works is if it does on osi, it should on demise, right? if that's not the case, ive got a few requests for customized systems, for starters, how about reverting bod books back to what they used to be? :P in any case, semidar is rather challenging and i see it yielding slightly better rewards than the rest only as a good thing, creates a hotspot and fights over it which is fun, and it's still not like some of the others arent worth doing. and in general this modern trend of making everything so balanced in games tends to make things somewhat bland
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Josh wrote:They modified drops on champions awhile ago to balance out spawns, make them all semi-worth it. Semidar doesnt need mkp, it's one of the most useful ones to do even without it.
really? what i heard was X changed things to how he wanted it cause he could. This is not OSI accurate.
neira is still not worth doing and neither is meph the only reason people do meph is for green skull or it is blocking the lost lands they want to chain
Last edited by Ajani on October 10th, 2018, 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Meph drops MKP, though, doesn't that make it worth it?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

rikktor is easier and also gives sash
Last edited by Ajani on October 10th, 2018, 4:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Casting is shit
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

april0395 wrote:Meph drops MKP, though, doesn't that make it worth it?
No. Thought of meph are this: oh it's meph... *leaves*
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
hrs024 likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Ajani wrote:
really? what i heard was X checked things to how he wanted it cause he could. This is not OSI accurate.
neira is still not worth doing and neither is meph the only reason people do meph is for green skull or it is blocking the lost lands they want to chain
You heard wrong
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Josh

Post by Josh »

Yea, I mean meph is worth it for mkp and the green skull. Neira is kinda meh but easy for sampies. Coon is just easy. Rikki is sash and mkp and harder to defend a raid than semi. Semi has sash and glads is harder but not really hard and easier to defend than destard. Oaks is good to do.

I think they're pretty even and that's fine. It's not osi accurate, but why do you care about osi accuracy Ajani in this instance but like 0 others? I think it's fine personally. If anything neira needs a better item.

Also, on average semidar is worth the most based on ease and value bc it's easy and glads and sash on average are worth more than sash + mkp bc you can get 3 different versions of mkp 3/4/5 and 3/4 are worth quit a bit less than glads.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Josh wrote:Yea, I mean meph is worth it for mkp and the green skull. Neira is kinda meh but easy for sampies. Coon is just easy. Rikki is sash and mkp and harder to defend a raid than semi. Semi has sash and glads is harder but not really hard and easier to defend than destard. Oaks is good to do.

I think they're pretty even and that's fine. It's not osi accurate, but why do you care about osi accuracy Ajani in this instance but like 0 others? I think it's fine personally. If anything neira needs a better item.

Also, on average semidar is worth the most based on ease and value bc it's easy and glads and sash on average are worth more than sash + mkp bc you can get 3 different versions of mkp 3/4/5 and 3/4 are worth quit a bit less than glads.
deceit bug was not osi accurate and was fix
this isnt osi accurate and needs fixed imo

Casting is shit
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ajani wrote:
Josh wrote:Yea, I mean meph is worth it for mkp and the green skull. Neira is kinda meh but easy for sampies. Coon is just easy. Rikki is sash and mkp and harder to defend a raid than semi. Semi has sash and glads is harder but not really hard and easier to defend than destard. Oaks is good to do.

deceit bug was not osi accurate and was fix
this isnt osi accurate and needs fixed imo
I'm all for osi-accurate on bugs and game mechanics, like casting. Also, there is a difference between this and the deceit bug, one was unintended the other was intended. They intentionally changed the champ spawns in order to balance them to make all the spawns useful to do. I think it's fine how it is personally. I think there are far more pressing issues that aren't osi-specific that they should fix.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I agree make explosion potions osi accurate!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:I agree make explosion potions osi accurate!
I’d be down if scripts in pvp weren’t allowed. But they are so nah.