Invalid Register Account Issue

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
Xanthos

Register Account Issue

Post by Xanthos »

I have created 4 accounts. When I log into each the client prompts me to register with my email address. However the email is not sent to me and therefore I cannot complete the registration process on the client side - every time I log in I am prompted again to register. I am concerned that I am not going to get vet rewards if my accounts are not registered properly. Can an Admin please help?
The Silvertiger

Re: Register Account Issue

Post by The Silvertiger »

I can assure you that you get vet rewards. Three of my accounts aren't registered and I get vet rewards. The only benefit from registering is not getting your account deleted.
Last edited by The Silvertiger on October 18th, 2018, 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Xanthos

Post by Xanthos »

Haha - well that's good to know I only have to worry about my accounts being deleted =) Can anyone help me resolve this so I dont get nagged each time on log in?
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Have you checked your spam folder?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Xanthos

Post by Xanthos »

Yeah - no spam. I got the forum registration email in my inbox, but never get the uo account emails.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Why would your accounts be deleted? I haven’t heard of them deleting accounts for years. I took a year off of demise (i think it was a year) and I have 0 registered accounts.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Josh wrote:Why would your accounts be deleted? I haven’t heard of them deleting accounts for years. I took a year off of demise (i think it was a year) and I have 0 registered accounts.
Normally, they aren't deleted, but they did do an inactive account wipe a few years back and it lowered save times by about half. So you always have to keep it in mind that they could delete them.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."