Invalid Boxes

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
Ajani

Boxes

Post by Ajani »

if i put 8 boxes around me (the wooden boxes) in every direction to the point i can not walk/teleport to any of the tiles surrounding me and i attack a creature it will walk on the box and attack me while I can not walk on any of these tiles on a player
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
ortiz

Re: Boxes

Post by ortiz »

pretty sure this is working as intended
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Loler

Post by Loler »

Working as intended
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Oh ok
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Loler

Post by Loler »

Years ago you could block mobs from walking onto tiles by blocking them with objects players couldn't walk over. There was also a bug anything that weighed over a certain weight wouldn't decay. You could fill up bagballs, boxes, or chests at a spawn like oaks and no monsters would spawn on the objects nor walk over the objects. If you did this enough you could completely stop a spawn from spawning in all areas except a very very small area then sit at the max range and spam area peace and wither. This is how i did 600 solo oaks on drachenfels in a very short time.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.