Invalid Invisible items

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
Relderf

Invisible items

Post by Relderf »

I'm not 100% sure this is a server bug, but a client bug. It has happened to me before, in Hybrid or so, and fixed it by updating the client. But I can't this time, not pasting a new client on mine nor anything.

The thing is, I'm not being able to see some items, for instance the Christmas bigger Runebooks. The backpack says the item is there, but there's not way for me to see it or manipulate it.

I'm a Razor user, but I tried using UOS, and the results were the same, "no item" in my backpack.
The Silvertiger

Re: [NEW] Invisible items

Post by The Silvertiger »

Relderf wrote:I'm not 100% sure this is a server bug, but a client bug. It has happened to me before, in Hybrid or so, and fixed it by updating the client. But I can't this time, not pasting a new client on mine nor anything.

The thing is, I'm not being able to see some items, for instance the Christmas bigger Runebooks. The backpack says the item is there, but there's not way for me to see it or manipulate it.

I'm a Razor user, but I tried using UOS, and the results were the same, "no item" in my backpack.
Have you tried running as administrator? That's the only way I can get the new Valentine's items to show up.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Relderf

Re: [NEW] Invisible items

Post by Relderf »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Relderf wrote:I'm not 100% sure this is a server bug, but a client bug. It has happened to me before, in Hybrid or so, and fixed it by updating the client. But I can't this time, not pasting a new client on mine nor anything.

Have you tried running as administrator? That's the only way I can get the new Valentine's items to show up.
I have, but with same results :(