Working As Intended Brit Sewers Dungeon “Charvory”

Post your Demise bug reports here!
MK3SUM

Brit Sewers Dungeon “Charvory”

Post by MK3SUM »

Now on OSI, when I played on Seige years ago, you could go in Brit sewers up to the sign and just say “Charvory” and it would let you into Brit Sewers Dungeon. Doesn’t work on Demise. Not a big deal at all but just wanted to know if it was known.
Out To Farm(O2F)

(OTF)
(T2A)

Discord: MK3SUM#3279
Eos likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Brit Sewers Dungeon “Charvory”

Post by Bama »

MK3SUM wrote: September 29th, 2019, 6:09 am Now on OSI, when I played on Seige years ago, you could go in Brit sewers up to the sign and just say “Charvory” and it would let you into Brit Sewers Dungeon. Doesn’t work on Demise. Not a big deal at all but just wanted to know if it was known.
Wasn't that used for the Inu the Crone Quest to get to the lower sewers?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
MK3SUM

Post by MK3SUM »

I believe so yes. It says something like that on UOguide when you just search the word charvory.
Out To Farm(O2F)

(OTF)
(T2A)

Discord: MK3SUM#3279
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

MK3SUM wrote: September 29th, 2019, 1:52 pm I believe so yes. It says something like that on UOguide when you just search the word charvory.
The OSI events did not carry over to Demise like the Etheral Fortress and the doors to other rooms you reach by saying certain words/phrases ...................
master open thy door
painless operation
safety in numbers

I'm not sure if the other "secret" words non quest related work here either.

Such as
The dragon statue on the 1st level of Shame you would say wisdom and you end up in the mage tower level 5
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
MK3SUM likes this.
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

Interesting find! The deep sewers appear to (still) exist on Europa. I am curious whether it's generated on their Test Center, after they perform a wipe (to decide whether it's simply remaining quest content or intended as world decoration). The area is definitely built with dynamic items, though. None of it is in the standard client map files.

(The OSI TC is currently offline so I will mark this as "Verification Needed".)

Edit: OSI TC is back online, but it's currently running an old world backup from Great Lakes judging from the Britain Bank decoration. Also, the deep sewers do not exist in Felucca at all, and there are some minor differences in the sewers' decoration between shards (sometimes the moongate fragment/spawn is missing). It doesn't seem like this should exist outside of the quest it was made for. :?

As such, I will change the status to "Working As Intended", since we don't usually copy OSI's story line quest content.
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
MK3SUM likes this.