Verification Needed Line of Sight for fields/conflag

Post your Demise bug reports here!
atomic chicken

Line of Sight for fields/conflag

Post by atomic chicken »

Line of Sight on Demise for fields and conflags works incorrectly. As you can see in the video if any tile is blocked from line of sight on conflag/fields it will not show up on that LOS blocked part.

On Osi this is not how it works. On osi fields/conflags continue to full duration as long as the initial target (the middle tile) is within line of sight. So it should be a full conflag or the full field behind that wall.

I don't have an osi account right now and will be trying to get one to test on, and will post a video from osi later.
Anthony File

Re: Line of Sight for fields/conflag

Post by Anthony File »

I have always been annoyed with how line of sight works on here, I’m all for this getting fixed.

Also, while on the discussion of fields.. I’m not entirely sure but aren’t you suppose to be able to teleport on to paralyze fields without being paralyzed? It works like that on another shard I’ve played in the past, though I’m not sure if that is OSI accurate or not.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Anthony File wrote: June 10th, 2020, 11:29 pm I have always been annoyed with how line of sight works on here, I’m all for this getting fixed.

Also, while on the discussion of fields.. I’m not entirely sure but aren’t you suppose to be able to teleport on to paralyze fields without being paralyzed? It works like that on another shard I’ve played in the past, though I’m not sure if that is OSI accurate or not.
You get para’d if you tele on it.

Do you take fire or poison for those fields on that server?

That’s some bad coding....
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Arden wrote: June 14th, 2020, 2:07 am
Anthony File wrote: June 10th, 2020, 11:29 pm I have always been annoyed with how line of sight works on here, I’m all for this getting fixed.

Pestilent. 🤷‍♀️

You could teleport on to enemy paralyze fields there without being paralyzed. You would get poisoned from teleporting on to poison fields though and I would assume you would take damage from the fire fields, but who the hell uses those?
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Anthony File wrote: June 14th, 2020, 6:01 am

Pestilent. 🤷‍♀️

You could teleport on to enemy paralyze fields there without being paralyzed. You would get poisoned from teleporting on to poison fields though and I would assume you would take damage from the fire fields, but who the hell uses those?
pest was a really old runuo code that had a ton of bugs and inaccuracies, definitely not the model of accuracy
Anthony File likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

That’s old Demise code

For a low low price Anthony I can teach you all the other exploits on that shard
For free Anthony I can tell how to check if you can cast on the run like you could on Demise at one time for a very long time.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Anthony File likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

You used to be able to mount your ethy and run at the same time on OSI. Also u couldn't be interrupted from mounting your ethy with this trick. Worked on a couple other things same trick different mechanics.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Pest was literally github runuo lol...