Accepted Missing Faction Artifacts

Post your Demise bug reports here!
Chuckles

Missing Faction Artifacts

Post by Chuckles »

We are almost to the last publish and we are missing Faction artifacts.
Silent Shadow

Re: Missing Faction Artifacts

Post by Silent Shadow »

True!
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)
Galder

Post by Galder »

cause they blow and ruin economy :>? and are way toooooo overpowered ;D?
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

This economy is already shit, the staff has allowed afk heartwood and farmers for years. We need the faction arties with maybe lower the amount of people per rank to fit the server size, maybe make them decay faster. It'd affect the economy but I think in a good way by reducing the price of shit. And they're not overpowered if accessible to everyone.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

If they add the Faction arties they need to wipe all points
Maybe make it 1 Faction character per account or IP address

I do not know how Factions work on Demise but on OSI

http://uo.stratics.com/content/basics/f ... hive.shtml
-you got 10% of a victim's points (minimum of 1)
-you lost 10% of your points if you died to an enemy faction or committed suicide (minimum of 1)
-once your victim had 0 points or was in a deficit you got 1 point
-once your victim reached negative 6 points you got 0 points and the victim did not lose any points
-whether you logged into the game or not you lost 10% of your points every 24 hours

Then there is that guild non guild thing
http://uo2.stratics.com/essays-and-guid ... on-system/
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bad Religion likes this.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

All I see here is a bunch of people scared of factions becoming relevant because they cant hide on blues anymore. ;)
Bad Religion likes this.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

I agree with wiping, disagree about 1 char per ip. I have multiple chars I'd like to faction fight with. I don't support this idea 100% but we might be able to make it to where ip+account can only be 1 faction type so you can't have a com and sl person, you can only have sl people. The only flaw is lack of ability to infiltrate as a spy on other guilds bc they'd know something is up when you weren't able to join fact but that's the only Hangup I have
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Fix riding mares/cu without some sort of taming.

Buff faction warhorses to have more HP.

Add faction artifacts.
koziar and Bad Religion like this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Reefer wrote:Fix riding mares/cu without some sort of taming.

Add faction artifacts.
I couldnt agree more! Make all the other mounts viable again!

I think stat loss timers, sigil decay timers, and required kill points for faction items so should be lowered as well to be more friendly to the current numbers on the server.
Reefer likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Reefer wrote:Fix riding mares/cu without some sort of taming.

Add faction artifacts.
There's nothing wrong with riding "mares/cu without some sort of taming"... :beathorse:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Yes there is, cu's heal themselves and their owner, if someone is not riding it, this is broken without having taming skill because it weakens dismount.
Also, frenzy whirlwind is a good example, you have to hit your pet for the aoe. cu's just heal the damage, while a faction horse would die if you weren't careful.
Also i think its the archer nerf we need, because it would make their pets easy to kill, so archers will need a way to survive a dismount and they will either be fucked dismounted and rely on conflags and alchy to survive or they will use ninja to turn into llama/wolf form. What this will effectively do is give you a decision to go alchy archer and have good healing but be susceptible to dismounts or you can choose to go ninja archer which will increase survivability on dismounts but decrease the healing they have currently.
This will functionally nerf archers overall but not so much that they are useless.

You should have to dedicate skill in order to have a mount with the healing/curing as well as the amount of health.
This will also increase the likeliness bushido chars will be useful because the most healthy mount will be a lesser hiryu (without taming). Also, you should fix bushido in the same sense.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

atomic chicken wrote:Yes there is, cu's heal themselves and their owner, if someone is not riding it, this is broken without having taming skill because it weakens dismount
When these players that ride pets without the skill to control and are dismounted on OSI................. if it is a cu the pet will heal them

When these players that ride pets without the skill to control and are dismounted on OSI................. their pets will not keep up with them whether they
-walk
- run
-stealth
-teleport
..........unless that pet has passed a skill check after it was
-fed
-claimed from the stable
-claimed using a pet ball
-claimed by logging out and back in
-freshly tamed
....... it needs to obey a command for it to keep up with the owner

This crap has been reported and proof was provided at the same time that it was proven that pets will not guard owners unless the owner had the skills to control them
..................and all of this has nothing to do with Faction Artifacts
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

I agree but it was a response to a post that someone made in here
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

atomic chicken wrote:I agree but it was a response to a post that someone made in here
No-one has yet to refute the argument that their isn't a bug with players riding a cu, mare, dreadwarhorse, fire steed, or any other ridable pet that takes a certain amount of skill to control without said amount of skill.

Even after if and when they change the control/following bugs a player without said amount of skill will be able to ride aforementioned pets and receive heals/cures from a cu.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

I know, I'm saying make it to where the pets are likely to go wild and shit. Or however osi has it where it's a real pain in the ass for you to exploit a bug to keep the pet from going wild. My argument was about why it is a problem, Getting healing mount is a problem if there is no risk of it going wild.