Accepted Missing Faction Artifacts

Post your Demise bug reports here!
Bad Religion

Re: Missing Faction Artifacts

Post by Bad Religion »

They wouldn't be "too weak" just killable.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

atomic chicken wrote:I like factions being the only way to pvp (no guardwhack while xhealing, sign me the fuck up!).
im 90% sure you will still be guard wacked healing a red in gz on demise, regardless of faction status.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Yea, you were right it doesn't work here.

Still, I like factions, I like taming requirements
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Chuckles wrote:We are almost to the last publish and we are missing Faction artifacts.
Did you post this in the wrong section or you just want it on the tc, not the live server?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Bad pvpers fear the taming change just like they fear the runaway gate change.
Legacy likes this.
The Silvertiger

I am a bad pvper and I embrace the taming change cause I'll be the only one still using a cu. :P
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

This "no bugged pets" = impossible to PvP argument is so retarded. The everyone has a nightmare/cu sidhe thing is relatively recent... everyone rocked swamp dragons till like 2013. Hell, I still use one and do fine.

And as for faction artifacts... if you are gonna add that, may as well unnerf the gaunt point system as well.
Lucifall
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

+1 for pets by legacy
The Silvertiger

The Silvertiger wrote:
Chuckles wrote:We are almost to the last publish and we are missing Faction artifacts.
Did you post this in the wrong section or you just want it on the tc, not the live server?
Selling List & Vendor

koziar

Post by koziar »

i think if GM add faction artifacts it bring a lot of new people to pvp and new people form other shard.. now its very hard start from zero to new guild (excluding new players which buy items for $$). With faction arts its a lot easier collect pvp stuff. Foc ourse old ppl dont agree with thath beacuse they lost a lof of kk and valuable arts like trinket (u can add to talisman 10hci with faction arts or 10 hci to stormgrip) but its his is a chance for many new people
Reefer and atomic chicken like this.
princeps

Post by princeps »

I play a long time in anoter shard with fiction arty.... this arts destroy the pvp and the economy..... too many scared for lost faction rank....
koziar

Post by koziar »

thats why Loler proposed this: "make all the arties available to anyone with rank 1 or rank 10." and its good option too, with it more people come to pvp.
Silent Shadow likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

No i didnt propose it cause people would be afraid to lose rank, I proposed it because some people no matter all the rules you would try to put in would farm their own characters for points. Making the only logical way to stop this is to make sure there is no point requirement so there is no arms race to farm your own characters for points every day to get max points to use every arti.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

all the problem ppl dont whant fact arties be introduced - local "trinket tycoons" dont wanna lose their dominant positions... and thats all
ranks and other stuff- isnt a problem
alot of free shards have done this stuff - you can suite fact arties without rankin at all.
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)
Loler

Post by Loler »

Well the vvv system took out rank req cause it was pointless. I have 5 inquis 6 trinks and 9 ornys and wanted thia added
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.