Accepted Co-Owner ... Not Working As Intended?

Post your Demise bug reports here!
RareSeller

Co-Owner ... Not Working As Intended?

Post by RareSeller »

I don't see any difference between Co-Owner and Friend ...

I thought Co-Owner had the same rights as Owner but it seems more in line with Friend ... as u cant release or secure and chests, bags etc.

Is it bugged or working as intended?
EnEffetGile

Re: Co-Owner ... Not Working As Intended?

Post by EnEffetGile »

The co owner has rights to lockdown and co owner level security container.

I wish to lock this down = yes
I wish to secure this = no

This give the owner a chance to have 100% secure stuff. Like when you get married. You can have lot of shared stuff. But maybe the man lock his flesh light in a cabinet and the woman lock her giant dildo in hers.
Russ4ua likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Co owner can add friends :P
Friend can add Guests :P

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
RareSeller

Post by RareSeller »

But then the title is wrong too ... Co-Owner ... should have same rights as owner regarding securing chests, bags etc ... that's why there is Friends or granted access
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

Nope, when you get married. The house owner remain the actual owner with the most power over the property. Yet, the other person become a co-owner and has limited power that he or she did not have before marriage.

If you co-own a compagny with shares. It doesnt mean you can tell the actual owner to go fuck himself with his project or that you can obligate him to do exactly as you bid. It give you some power. Just not the same as owner. This is why when married people seperate and ruin childrens lives. They more often interested in the money. As the one that made less want half and the other that made more money think he deserve everything.

which is exactly what it does.
Think of a maried couple. 1 own the house. Yet, the other can tell who can come in.

'co-' = to the same or a similar degree

Edit: When you live in a condo. Someone own the land and everyone inside co-own the place. The owner has more power then the co-owners.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

EnEffetGile wrote:Nope, when you get married....
U have acces but she is the owner... trust me i know from the irl exp. :>

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

Yup
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

There does seem to be a bug regarding co-owner strongboxes. I don't know how to repeat it, but you can create a co-owner strongbox and then the owner can set the access to friends, owner, anyone, or guild and selected access restrictions apply.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

The Silvertiger wrote:There does seem to be a bug regarding co-owner strongboxes. I don't know how to repeat it, but you can create a co-owner strongbox and then the owner can set the access to friends, owner, anyone, or guild and selected access restrictions apply.
I could be wrong, but I believe what you experienced is a Co-own security that was turned to guild security. Once that happen. If co owner isnt a guildmate, he cannot access the box.

That is somethign I experienced. Figured it might be the same with you.