Verification Needed Things need fixings

Post your Demise bug reports here!
Loler

Things need fixings

Post by Loler »

i will repost this exact post every 3 days for the next 9 months.

Monsters are not supposed to flee when under 16% like they do on demise this is not osi accurate.

swing rate is based off your last weapon you swung at the moment of the swing disarming your weapon and rearming it or another weapon should not reset your swing based on the new weapon or at all this is not osi accurate.

re-add killer property to work vs named ml monsters. this is not osi accurate and is not fair. protection still work killer should too.

when baracoon transform into rat he is supposed to be vulnerable to repond slayer. this not like this on this server. it is not osi accurate. he also supposed to transform into rat at start almost and stay rat form as long as you would stay rat when he polymorph you.

archer type monsters are supposed to run to their agressor. so centaur and ratman should walk to player not stand still. this is not osi accurate.

trap boxes when turned a certain way and trapped with low tinker skill should only do 8 damage and have infinite charges this is not like this on demise. this is not osi accurate.

add counter attack to the icon bar.

there is no wind immunity on osi. this is not osi accurate and should be changed we are an osi clone.

Faction artifacts still do not exist here, this is not OSI accurate and should be changed. (however if added remove the point system behind it or you will have many people just farming their own characters for points)

Word of death is supposed to do true damage and should be effected by spell damage. Currently it is not osi accurate as it does random damage and not effected by spell damage.

i will add to this as i find more things that need to change.
Last edited by Loler on April 23rd, 2017, 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
kolbycrouch

Re: Things need fixings

Post by kolbycrouch »

The tactics skill requirement was added to osi in publish 46.

The skill requirement was lowered to 30 and 60 in publish 96, way after our cut-off point.

This was changed to be OSI correct years ago.
Loler

Post by Loler »

bump support this thread if you also support the opywang ban.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
taiga

Post by taiga »

+ Bushido damage bonus to Whirlwind Attack special
Bushido Bonus
Bushido gives a damage bonus to Whirlwind : ((# of opponents * Bushido) * (# of opponents * Bushido) / 3600) = Bonus Damage

For example, if you are using a weapon with Whirlwind on it, and you are surrounded by 4 enemies, and have a Bushido skill of 90, the additional damage you do to each of those enemies will be 36 points of additional damage. The damage bonus is capped at 100. [1]
Sadly, not exist on Demise yet
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

Loler wrote: Auto looter should be enabled insteam
+
Loler wrote: OSI removed the requirements of needing tactics to use a special, it is not like that here and you are still required to have tactics to use a special. This needs to be changed.
WRONG
that change comes more-more later than ML/SE addon
if we are not addin later updates - we couldnt add PARTS of later updates

how you can talk about SE+ addon fixes if we still havent added even full ML content like ML poisons , Death Strike still workin like in AoS etc.
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)
Loler

Post by Loler »

i didnt say which time period i was talking about exactly :) for tactics.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Russ4ua

Post by Russ4ua »

Cu pets on non tamers needs to be fixed. If it was just for show, np. They cure though. POison is one of the most crucial mechanics in UO PvP. Poison is already suffering from scripts and EP.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Russ4ua wrote:Cu pets on non tamers needs to be fixed. If it was just for show, np. They cure though. POison is one of the most crucial mechanics in UO PvP. Poison is already suffering from scripts and EP.
The Cu will do the same thing on OSI

The fix for the Cu and other pets that require taming and lore to control is feeding

On OSI once you feed a pet or tame a pet or claim a pet from the stable you have to give it a command or it will wander away and not keep up with the owner
Also on OSI whatever loyalty rating the pet has when you stable it or insta-log stable it is the loyalty it has when it comes out of the stable
On Demise all pets come out of the stable "wonderfully happy" no matter what loyalty they had before stabling
On Demise all pets come right to you when claimed
On Demise all newly tamed pets run right to you

Feed a cu or nightmare on OSI while not having the taming skills to control it and see how it will keep up to you when you get dismounted and hit your teleport macro/script key to get away

But there is some much more that needs to be fixed regarding pets ................
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Brad

Post by Brad »

I don't have any problem with Demise's version of bonded pets and not needing taming to have them follow you around. There are far less alternatives on Demise than their are on OSI, VvV mounts being the major example.

I do agree that it would be nice to not have a cu sidhe healing their owners if they do not have the skill required to command them. Dismounting should be a severe disadvantage in any fight, but tbh if you have a cu sidhe and are quick on the teleport then you probably shouldn't die.
gonthrax

Post by gonthrax »

Silent Shadow wrote: WRONG

Death Strike still workin like in AoS etc.
:? :?
atomic chicken, ortiz and Bama like this.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

gonthrax wrote:

?
what im saying wrong?
it still works like in pre-ML addons
in chain with detect and with unreacheble cap 50dmg
gonthrax

Post by gonthrax »

Silent Shadow wrote:
gonthrax wrote:

?
what im saying wrong?
it still works like in pre-ML addons
in chain with detect and with unreacheble cap 50dmg
Sorry I'm just being pedantic. There was no Death strike in AoS, it came in SE. I'm sure that's what you meant.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

+ need to fix ethereal warrior. He makes life, mana and stamina drain attack at the same time, and as melee your mana and stamina instantly drops to 0, and even with a 3-leech-weapon your mana and stamina goes to 0 in one attack.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

gonthrax wrote:Sorry I'm just being pedantic. There was no Death strike in AoS, it came in SE. I'm sure that's what you meant.
sry bro, you are right
i just mixed up two topics - about poisons and about Death Strike :oops: