Verification Needed Things need fixings

Post your Demise bug reports here!
Alvin

Re: Things need fixings

Post by Alvin »

Necrodog wrote:
Eos wrote:...
Thx for the response, but I prefer to just cry and say that the GMs are corrupt like Opywang because I am a greedy narcissistic scumbag.
You dont even play on this shard anymore, go cry on your new forum please.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Vander Nars wrote:dear god dont add faction artifacts unless you wanna see a bunch of pvm faction chars who dont pvp but have all the faction items on their suits.

My sampire will look good in a set of faction inquisitor dont you agree? maybe I will switch to glasses after we get faction artifacts!
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Alvin wrote:You dont even play on this shard anymore, go cry on your new forum please.
I've PvPed almost every day for the past few months.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Eos wrote:It may seem like this thread is being ignored, but most problems outlined here are either not OSI-based or an oversimplification of OSI mechanics.

The problems that we can successfully test and verify will definitely be looked into.

What about the other problems outlined in this thread that were reported years ago

Bama wrote:
Russ4ua wrote:Cu pets on non tamers needs to be fixed. If it was just for show, np. They cure though. POison is one of the most crucial mechanics in UO PvP. Poison is already suffering from scripts and EP.
The Cu will do the same thing on OSI

The fix for the Cu and other pets that require taming and lore to control is feeding

On OSI once you feed a pet or tame a pet or claim a pet from the stable you have to give it a command or it will wander away and not keep up with the owner
Also on OSI whatever loyalty rating the pet has when you stable it or insta-log stable it is the loyalty it has when it comes out of the stable
On Demise all pets come out of the stable "wonderfully happy" no matter what loyalty they had before stabling
On Demise all pets come right to you when claimed
On Demise all newly tamed pets run right to you

Feed a cu or nightmare on OSI while not having the taming skills to control it and see how it will keep up to you when you get dismounted and hit your teleport macro/script key to get away

But there is some much more that needs to be fixed regarding pets ................
Bama wrote:Savage kin paint does not work properly
Bama wrote:
Sizzler-_5-4_06.23.jpg
Bama wrote:
Fix bod collecting for humans

Why does jack of all trades (20.0 skill) in all skills only apply when they get 0.1 real skill in tailor and smith skills and not before
Only real skill applies to collecting bods
Bama wrote:
Why must you be homeless to be able to buy or trade or place a house or a house plot
Eos wrote:
Loler wrote:there is no wind immunity on osi. this is not osi accurate and should be changed we are an osi clone.

Faction artifacts still do not exist here, this is not OSI accurate and should be changed. (however if added remove the point system behind it or you will have many people just farming their own characters for points)
I just wanted to point out the irony here...

The problems that we can successfully test and verify will definitely be looked into.
Would that not be more of an .................OSI like but better

.................glittering prizes and endless compromises shatter the illusion of integrity
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

My pet is following my miner
My miner is in Minoc Felluca
I am hidden in my house in Yew Trammel
My pet dies
I am revealed
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
thewhitezone and zulu2401 like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama wrote:My pet is following my miner
My pet dies
I am revealed
It's a good thing you weren't stealthing through a contested champ spawn...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
thewhitezone and Bama like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bama wrote:My pet is following my miner
My pet dies
I am revealed
What type of sorcery is this?
Bama and The Silvertiger like this.
The Silvertiger

Eos wrote:It may seem like this thread is being ignored...
I actually was ignoring it due to it being in the wrong section and not properly formatted. I move that this thread be moved to its proper place and that subsequent threads of this nature be deleted as it is obviously a threat aimed at staff to spam the forums with identical threads, which is against the rules... Good day!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Eos wrote:It may seem like this thread is being ignored...
I actually was ignoring it due to it being in the wrong section and not properly formatted. I move that this thread be moved to its proper place and that subsequent threads of this nature be deleted as it is obviously a threat aimed at staff to spam the forums with identical threads, which is against the rules... Good day!

I sort of agree with you about the wrong section and the format thing along with the identical threads crap. But I know that some of the bugs/exploits/problems posted in this thread were at one time posted in the correct section.
FREAKING. YEARS. AGO
With the correct format
With documentation
With proof
And once more.......

.....FREAKING. YEARS. AGO

So if we can get 6 count them 6 new fermented wine hues without a bug report being submitted why can't we get some of these things fixed that were reported ........

.................one last time

FREAKING. YEARS. AGO

Let us stay on topic
I can cast all sorts of spells on a MoB from a further distance than I can lore it. This is not so on OSI
This was reported.........

.......in the correct section
.......using the correct format
.......proof was provided

FREAKING. YEARS. AGO
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Necrodog, zulu2401 and Tanya like this.
The Silvertiger

Are any of you crybabies willing to submit half decent code for these fixes? Until you do I see no reason for staff to change their current approach of coding what they feel like coding and letting everything else slip under the rug.
Selling List & Vendor

Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

The Silvertiger wrote:Are any of you crybabies willing to submit half decent code for these fixes? Until you do I see no reason for staff to change their current approach of coding what they feel like coding and letting everything else slip under the rug.
We don't have to. We're not GMs. A simple reply of, "
these will be fixed k thx bye" from Eos would have been enough.
The Silvertiger

Necrodog wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Are any of you crybabies willing to submit half decent code for these fixes? Until you do I see no reason for staff to change their current approach of coding what they feel like coding and letting everything else slip under the rug.
We don't have to. We're not GMs. A simple reply of, "
these will be fixed k thx bye" from Eos would have been enough.
Funny story she doesn't have to either...
Selling List & Vendor

Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

The Silvertiger wrote:Funny story she doesn't have to either...
And if she doesn't code then I will keep posting, and we're right back to where we came from. ;)
The Silvertiger

Necrodog wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Funny story she doesn't have to either...
And if she doesn't code then I will keep posting, and we're right back to where we came from. ;)
Yea, there's a difference though, she doesn't have to put up with idiots. Check Ortiz's profile pic for confirmation...
Selling List & Vendor

Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

So I have this character that is logged out in Luna upstairs.
This character has not logged into the game for 3 weeks
This character is friended to a pet belonging to my tamer
If I am not riding that pet and I go upstairs in Luna that pet runs to where that character has logged out
If I am not riding that pet and I am not upstairs but in Luna that pet takes off trying to path find it's way to where that character has logged out
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈