removing resists on weapon crafts

All discussion regarding the Demise Test Center shard.
ortiz

removing resists on weapon crafts

Post by ortiz »

Any chance of this becoming a feature on live server?
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Akka

Re: removing resists on weapon crafts

Post by Akka »

pretty please.
Loler

Post by Loler »

its been highly tested and still you get trash weapons 95% of the time on test center with a val hammer :)
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Ive crafted over 10000 charges of valorite hammer with using the portal which removes the resist on weapons, and have only made a handful of weapons that are worth using.

I would rather spend 100kk on gold hammers and try to get a perfect 4-mod, rather than spending 2-300kk on valorites only to get weapons full of resist.

There's a reason I dont burn hammers, it's not profitable, and it cost too much money.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Calvin likes this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Did weapons burn with resists on OSI?
suiris

Post by suiris »

UO developers seem to be retarded. Just look at the artifacts 90% are totally useless, item sets - useless. So why not weapons rolling resists.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

Loler wrote:its been highly tested and still you get trash weapons 95% of the time on test center with a val hammer :)
well 95% trash and 99.999% trash is BIG DIFERENCE, let say valorite hammer 15 use, mean at last one weapon can be used if remove resist :twisted:

with resist it is [close] ALL trash :)
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

every old player has 1-2 good weapons made with a val/verite hammer, so it must be possible to make something good out of them
Last edited by Alvin on January 26th, 2017, 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I was on test center and it said that Alvin was #1 pvper on the board.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Alvin likes this.
Savitar

Post by Savitar »

Alvin wrote:every old player has 1-2 good weapons made with a val/verite hammer, so it must be possible to make something good out of them
every old player has 1-2 good weps created in the cucumber jim/xavier era modded by gm. :D
Discord: Tokeman#9235
Selling scrolls-120's,115's,110's & Stats.
Carts for sale.
Trading HW kit's for HW saws.
Trading Blacksmith Hammer bod's(Large&Small) for your BRSK bod's OR Tailor Reset's.
Buying Tailor reset's.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Savitar wrote:
Alvin wrote:every old player has 1-2 good weapons made with a val/verite hammer, so it must be possible to make something good out of them
every old player has 1-2 good weps created in the cucumber jim/xavier era modded by gm. :D
Not really, he made few weapons and i belive 90% of them is owned by William.
----

There are great player-made weapons around : my hammer pick is preatty good - made during the crafting event... Galder's hammer pick he made with the valorite hammer i gave him.... Magic King's sampire weapons (I have one particular in mind, he PCed some time ago - we made it together), or his harvester he gave Boheme.... and so on - just to name a few.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Alvin wrote:
Savitar wrote:
Not really, he made few weapons and i belive 90% of them is owned by William.
----

There are great player-made weapons around : my hammer pick is preatty good - made during the crafting event... Galder's hammer pick he made with the valorite hammer i gave him.... Magic King's sampire weapons (I have one particular in mind, he PCed some time ago - we made it together), or his harvester he gave Boheme.... and so on - just to name a few.
go look at Indika's Sampire weps they are all pretty good and most are crafted by Demons
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Alvin likes this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Eby used to burn through hammers like crazy, pump out a few decent ones, not modded... Im sure some of the other old folks still have them. But in all the time he was crafting, i seldom remember more than a handful of "DAMN" weapons.
The Silvertiger and Alvin like this.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

i think it must be introduced on live
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

imo, a jackpot should be a jackpot...

i don't mind the astronomical odds, the population is lower, but the production of hammers is actually pretty high cos we can bod farm with macro here. that's the balancing tool for that, shouldn't need to remove resists as well.

it is a pain in the balls, i've only made 1 sword with all 5 mods usable, and even that is an earth ele slayer. plus the 4 mod i use is actually from like the second aggy hammer i ever used, and i have burnt so much since and not made anything better.. so it does suck. but it's still kinda better than everyone just having a perfect wep. that's why i think the valorite runic carp/fletching stuff is OP as fuck, 1kk per tool is it? makes me wanna use a fkin club

and ur mental to say that the old players all have a 5 mod or 2 from back in the day. cos back in the day more mods spawned so the odds were a lot worse, and before that the max intensity from a hammer was capped at the hammers level. Indika has some because he spent literally like 4 months doing nothing but BOD farming and got an insane number of hammers for it

they made elemental damage re-roll the charge, and i think they took out a couple of mods.. cant remember what tho, was it durability? and something else? lower requirements maybe. point is they have already taken mods off, and you reroll elemental damage, so that's like 7 mods less than there should be already