Teleport is broken for people with Insane ping.

All discussion regarding the Demise Test Center shard.
Dylan

Teleport is broken for people with Insane ping.

Post by Dylan »

There are people who teleport faster than somebody could ever run,
there are people who can teleport around so fast that they can catch you from 5 screens behind you, and parablow you.
There are some people who take advantage of this and they can leave nearly anybody in the dust, and are virtually immortal because nobody can even see which direction they went when they start to teleport.
My characters: PurplespaceDrink, Kuye, Splashpot, a unicorn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS17QVF ... e=youtu.be
Alvin likes this.
Loler

Re: Teleport is broken for people with Insane ping.

Post by Loler »

ive seen people with 200 ping do the same. its not ping its the casting on this server and steam.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Will-twins likes this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Step up your game on those weaken spams & bolas Dyloin.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

I agree, its annoying.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Dylan wrote:There are people who teleport faster than somebody could ever run,
there are people who can teleport around so fast that they can catch you from 5 screens behind you, and parablow you.
There are some people who take advantage of this and they can leave nearly anybody in the dust, and are virtually immortal because nobody can even see which direction they went when they start to teleport.
They're not immortal they're just really bad at gaming so they find really bad exploits to give them an edge. Several Hz members have a nasty teleport script and thats the only reason they stay alive. It's funny to me because you flag them 1v1 then poof. They're gone. Suits me just fine though. Just goes to show who the biggest pussies are.