Frenzied Whirlwind [NEW]

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
Josh

Re: Frenzied Whirlwind [NEW]

Post by Josh »

royal kapero2 wrote:its broken, so is casting, mounts, paralyzing people with a weapon while they are casting ethy on prot, and some other stuff. no one cares enough to fix/majority disagrees/unfortunately opywang doesnt play in fel
I agree that other things are broken and I want them changed too, but those don't devalue the importance of frenzied whirlwind being nerfed.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Casting is bugged, and as long as its bugged, FW should stay same, because there is no another bleed attack equivalent, that disturbs well, bleed attack is a joke with the current casting, only works vs dexxers.
Josh

Post by Josh »

royal kapero2 wrote:Casting is bugged, and as long as its bugged, FW should stay same, because there is no another bleed attack equivalent, that disturbs well, bleed attack is a joke with the current casting, only works vs dexxers.
I disagree, there has never been anything that completely nullifies casting, there has always been the ability to cast. Allowing this is 1. Too much damage for too low amount of skill and 2. Makes casting impossible which doesn’t allow equal fighting
DG

Post by DG »

Its not a big problem when used by a dexxer.Its not hard for mages to run out of dexxers' attack range.Mages wont easily be killed by this trick,but they cant kill dexxers either bc if they stop to cast big spells,they will be caught up with.Im not sure if Its Op for dexxers against mages,but It can be considered a buff to dexxers,which help encourage playing dexxers.
Its Definitely a problem When used by a mage.Casting is way too fast ,especially teleport.Uos script is way too op.Tele-Fw just a one key job.
I would rather say broken casting is the core problem of pvp imbalance,at least one of the core problem.Lighting speed tele,Head-blocking tele,Tele para,Tele concussion,now Tele FW.
However if OSI casting actually comes to fields,I doubt at least 90% of current pvp mages will become disappointing.
So What needs to be fixed TOGETHER may be:1,apply OSI casting Just to teleport.2,disable targettilerelative/autotargettilerelative uos commands,3,FW no longer works on your own mount,instead works on the initial target ,So DCI will count.
royal kapero2 likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

DG wrote:Its not a big problem when used by a dexxer.Its not hard for mages to run out of dexxers' attack range.Mages wont easily be killed by this trick,but they cant kill dexxers either bc if they stop to cast big spells,they will be caught up with.Im not sure if Its Op for dexxers against mages,but It can be considered a buff to dexxers,which help encourage playing dexxers.
Its Definitely a problem When used by a mage.Casting is way too fast ,especially teleport.Uos script is way too op.Tele-Fw just a one key job.
I would rather say broken casting is the core problem of pvp imbalance,at least one of the core problem.Lighting speed tele,Head-blocking tele,Tele para,Tele concussion,now Tele FW.
However if OSI casting actually comes to fields,I doubt at least 90% of current pvp mages will become disappointing.
So What needs to be fixed TOGETHER may be:1,apply OSI casting Just to teleport.2,disable targettilerelative/autotargettilerelative uos commands,3,FW no longer works on your own mount,instead works on the initial target ,So DCI will count.
Its broken for both mages and dexxers, but casting is a core problem with pvp for sure, but I think both should be fixed. Also nerfing to 20-50 damage based on skill and only 2 consecutive hits like it should be rather than 10 hits, this is still good damage.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

120 ninja should deal dmg as it is now. ticks 6.
but 50 should deal less than half as 120 does deal.
Josh

Post by Josh »

royal kapero2 wrote:120 ninja should deal dmg as it is now. ticks 6.
but 50 should deal less than half as 120 does deal.
Nah, 120 ninja should be 50 damage which is PLENTY damage. and 50 should be 20 as it was on osi. 50 damage is still insane damage.