Closed bug reports will be moved here.
Josh

Re: Frenzied Whirlwind [NEW]

Post by Josh »

Bump
Josh

Post by Josh »

Fix this shit, it’s broken for even demise standards.
Legacy and zulu2401 like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Too much damage and you can't heal through it. It never missed as you said. Dci doesn't mean shit when dealing with it.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

it's a paradox, because riding cu sidhes is a bug, FW is okay, but combined with cu sidhes, its deadly.
Josh

Post by Josh »

royal kapero2 wrote:it's a paradox, because riding cu sidhes is a bug, FW is okay, but combined with cu sidhes, its deadly.
No, FW is incorrect, more damage than intended and more consecutive hits than intended. Also, you could ride a lesser and still do this (I think king baboon did this for awhile, chuckles did).
Don’t get me wrong I don’t like cu’s Either but the problem with this is mainly the FW.
iPimp

Post by iPimp »

Bad Religion wrote:It's so funny because they pick and choose which bugs and exploits they allow. For instance, some idiot said that trapped boxes shouldnt work the same here as they do on OSI because "it's a bug on osi" , yet the mount shit is a fucking exploit as well but that one is allowed. But staff here, god love them, are insanely contradicting.
its already bad enough with the animal taming exploit but they also decide to allow you to mount while the animal is damaged
with in itself creates so many problems its hard to count...
but by correcting this issue would help alleviate sum of the problems of the situation at hand..
Josh

Post by Josh »

Bump
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

This is also only supposed to work if you have the skill animal taming and animal lore, like realistically, people should not be able to have a mount without those skills anyway! So its broken, because mounts are broken!
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Josh

Post by Josh »

Kuye wrote:This is also only supposed to work if you have the skill animal taming and animal lore, like realistically, people should not be able to have a mount without those skills anyway! So its broken, because mounts are broken!
Yes, the mounts make it worse for sure, however, the damage and the ticks are wrong. The damage is supposed to be 20-50 based on ninja/bush skill (currently 50 skill = 50 damage and 120 skill = 60 damage), also it's only supposed to be 2 consecutive hits rather than 10 consecutive hits. You can still use things like summon familiar, pixies and lesser hiryus. They need to change the damage, ticks and pets in my opinion.
Gandys

Post by Gandys »

what do you complain, just the server is bullshit and nobody is doing anything.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Gandys wrote:what do you complain, just the server is bullshit and nobody is doing anything.
They changed wildfire when everyone bitched about it so if everyone bitches about this they might change it.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I won't pretend that I didn't introduce it. Yes that was me and I gave it up because it's ineffective, or incredibly effective but only against noobs, so you have to tell me to what group you choose.

I don't blame people here tho, they are super noob and I am super pleased to collect kills . Two bids with one stone, because Anthony died to me 20 times trying to kill me with it, and I killed tons of people with this special ability, I can say if you die to it, you are special. It's necessary to know how to fight fire with fire.
Josh

Post by Josh »

royal kapero2 wrote:I won't pretend that I didn't introduce it. Yes that was me and I gave it up because it's ineffective, or incredibly effective but only against noobs, so you have to tell me to what group you choose.

I don't blame people here tho, they are super noob and I am super pleased to collect kills . Two bids with one stone, because Anthony died to me 20 times trying to kill me with it, and I killed tons of people with this special ability, I can say if you die to it, you are special. It's necessary to know how to fight fire with fire.
Zzz... look, it’s a broken mechanic, it’s not that hard to hit, I used it and I could hit it about everytime. Havoc has a teleport script that can teleport hit you with it about everytime. Mages can’t heal through it and it does entirely too much damage. I’ve also killed Anthony multiple times when he used this char, that’s not the point. The point is the damage and tick rates are wrong. It’s not a huge problem for dexxers (like yourself) sure but it shouldn’t prevent mages from healing. Putting it at 20-50 damage based on skill and 2 consecutive hits instead of like 10 would be a sufficient change that would make it viable and good but not broken.
Legacy likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

its broken, so is casting, mounts, paralyzing people with a weapon while they are casting ethy on prot, and some other stuff. no one cares enough to fix/majority disagrees/unfortunately opywang doesnt play in fel
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

This special is essentially a wildfire for dexxers on crack. It needs to be fixed asap.
Lucifall