Special Attacks

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
DM3

Special Attacks

Post by DM3 »

When I raise tactics to 90 using +skill items, I still cannot perform special attacks. The formula is looking at REAL skill.

Specifically: Nerve Strike
Skills: 100 Swords, 90 Tactics (80+10 on items), 100 Bushido

Is this working as intended?
Discord: brudda#9835
An Elemental

Re: Special Attacks

Post by An Elemental »

DM3 wrote:When I raise tactics to 90 using +skill items, I still cannot perform special attacks. The formula is looking at REAL skill.

Specifically: Nerve Strike
Skills: 100 Swords, 90 Tactics (80+10 on items), 100 Bushido

Is this working as intended?

http://uo.stratics.com/content/arms-arm ... lmoves.php

Warriors have the ability to tap their Mana to perform devastating maneuvers with their weapons that can have a variety of unusual side-effects. Each weapon type in the game (i.e.: long sword, spear, etc) will have a unique combination of a primary and a secondary special move. Warriors who have reached Expert (70) skill level in their weapon skill will be able to execute a weapon's primary special move. Once he or she has reached Master (90) status in a weapon, the fighter may execute the secondary special move while wielding weapons of that skill — making them twice as deadly! The skill level required can not be achieved through use of skill enhancing items, such as rings and bracelets, only real skill points are taken into account.