question about Parasitic+Darkglow

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
Silent Shadow

Re: question about Parasitic+Darkglow

Post by Silent Shadow »

1) im allways upset when ppl are talkin about things they even dont imagine
2) you did not answered on my question about guild
my 6th sens talkin me - i allready have herd such non-argument cry
besides your nickname talks for itself...
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)
Loler

Post by Loler »

On osi ep used to be bugged. With ep it was harder to cure lethal with a pot then without ep. If these poisons come out and ep makes it easier to cure we will see alot more 50 ep gm alchy chars running around
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

it does not matter
nobody talks to level up poison power
we talkin about addin parasitic wich is 1 to 1 like lethal today but without neceserity of runnin GM poisonin
Loler wrote: If these poisons come out and ep makes it easier to cure we will see alot more 50 ep gm alchy chars running around
first of all we will see alot of new archer and meelee builds
Loler

Post by Loler »

that is leveling up poison power. as it stands now you have to put in 80-100 skill points to get a poison as hard to cure as lethatl. that makes sense to have that if these poisons are added the chance to cure must = deadly or be lower because they both have more power then standard poison. and yes ep will matter if its = chance to lethal cause cure chance with pots vs 70% of people spamming no cost low cool down darts at you on a macro loop that doesnt make you stop running will be even more detrimental to pvp then steam itself.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Madmarz likes this.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

Loler wrote:that is leveling up poison power
how?
curable chance of Lethal and parasitic is the same
Loler wrote:as it stands now you have to put in 80-100 skill points to get a poison as hard to cure as lethatl
your posts talks for themselves
only the man who never played poisoner here on Demise could say something about "80-100" Poisoning
here on Demise poisoner MUST have 100 Poisoning or he wouldnt apply Dedly on his weapon even 1\10
Loler wrote:that makes sense to have that if these poisons are added the chance to cure must = deadly or be lower because they both have more power then standard poison
tell me 1 thing ... have you been ever on off server of UO? at least 1 time?
WHY there thats NOT the problem but here you - armies of teorycrafters are shouting "its OP its imbalance!!!11!"
why its NOT OP there and should be OP here?
do you undrstnd how silly you are lookin?
Loler wrote:and yes ep will matter if its = chance to lethal cause cure chance with pots vs 70% of people spamming no cost low cool down darts at you on a macro loop that doesnt make you stop running will be even more detrimental to pvp then steam itself.
for every man who saw how it works in real-life-PVP , your posts are irrefutable evidence of your ignorance :?

yes,introduction of Parasitic poison will cause the changes in builds and equipment
yes, archers and meelee will run 4fc in prejudice of other caps (for chiva cure)
no, mages will not suffer of it, because it is curable from 1 cast
and thats all! no OP and no imbalance
simply you all will have to learn how to play more difficult .... instead clickin 3-5 buttons
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Loler wrote:yes ep will matter if its = chance to lethal cause cure chance with pots vs 70% of people spamming no cost low cool down darts at you on a macro loop that doesnt make you stop running will be even more detrimental to pvp then steam itself.
This. Theres a reason poisoning is almost useless, because of this right here. If para is that hard to cure, more so than normal lethal, everyone will go make dexxers and stealth archers and whatever and just spam the fuck outa poison free of cost due to fukiya and shuriken or the bow special etc... You should be able to cure poison in 1-3 pots at most not fucking 5+.
Russ4ua likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Well if cure chance of lethal and parasitic are the same then being able to apply the same level of lethal which is impossible for any template now(without poisoning) will increase poisoning for people who dont curently have poisoning. You seem to skip this fact. currently people can use darts and only get deadly poison by puting parasetic everyone gets lethal level poison with 0 poisoning skill is an increase in the str of poisoning.

I currently play a mage with 120 magery and 80 poisoning (i can lethal) I guess someone who has never PvPed on demise and is just another opywang follower who just wants to spout off bull shit claims and non fact based truths.

Are you asking if I've ever been on another server? Yes I played OSI and a few other free servers some which had parasetic poison and darkglow. And I said if its chance to cure was as hard as lethal yes it would be op and be bad for the server. This is a fact. Not an opinion you can disagree with it but then again you have disagreed with everyone cause it seems you only want a stronger poison then before and not have to actually add the skill to use it. And it might be completely op on the servers you are speaking about I know on the few servers I played on they nerfed it. People on your shit servers probably just suck.

As to the last post. I challenge you to a pit fight or field fight. If pits i dont care the pit you chose. If we field fight we will hold it in wrong fields outside of wrong dungeon no leaving the field. You merely try to talk about PvP I can actually do it. Even playing one handed right now cause of a broken wrist I'll crush you.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Madmarz likes this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Ditto what loler said again. Adding stupid op poison so the pvp shifts towards dexxer's rather than mages is dumb. And in every game there's always a push for new things that end up breaking the game and have to be nerfed. Problem is demise doesn't have a very large pvp pool and if you start fucking with mechanics you'll turn a lot of people and push them away. If this is going to be implemented it needs to be heavily tested and tweaked for demise. Else the new zerg of para/darkglow faggots will just spam lethal+ for free which takes 0 skill to run a script to auto fukiya lethal poison over and over.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

Madmarz wrote:You should be able to cure poison in 1-3 pots at most not fucking 5+.
if that - we dont need to introduce parasitic, today Deadly is curable from 1-2 pots :lol:
did you test that in pvp? :roll:
i tested - its totaly crap and dont worth skillpoins
Madmarz wrote: if you start fucking with mechanics .
YOU are f*ckin with mechanics when you dont introduce the key features
Madmarz wrote: zerg of para/darkglow faggots will just spam lethal+ for free which takes 0 skill to run a script to auto fukiya lethal poison over and over.
YOU FCKIN KIDDIN ME???
what an idiot have to be to dont see what i write?
FUKIYA ....NEEDS....120 .....NINJITSU!
instead of 100 points in Poisoning you must run 120 in Ninjitsu
now you see text?
Loler wrote:any template now(without poisoning)
you are forgetin about 120 Ninjitsu? :lol:
without 100 Poisoning but with 120 (not even 115) Ninjitsu
Loler wrote: 80 poisoning (i can lethal) I guess....bla-bla-bla
i guess somebody does not see difference between "mage-poison" and "warrior-poison"
80-90 poisoning skill warrior CAN NOT land deadly poison on his weapon
play your mage and dont discuss warrior updates where you knows conpletely nothing
Loler wrote:was as hard as lethal yes it would be op and be bad for the server. This is a fact.
its only 1 fact - you dont know how to play UO and does not know much about Poisons\Ninjitsu etc.
you are stuck on EP potions only and thats all....
Loler wrote:you only want a stronger poison then before and not have to actually add the skill to use it
you such a noob ... you KNOW NOTHING about fukiya and you keep disputing ....i hate such ppl like you
FUKIYA NEEDS 120 NINJITSU
about what skill economy you are talkin about :lol: :lol:
.....teorycrafters...
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

#1 Yes deadly should be curable in 1-2 pots and lethal should take 1-2 more. I don't think pot chugging should exist, in every other game there is a timer on all pots but whatever.

#2 You don't read what people write or you clearly don't understand what were saying nor what I'm saying. The mechanics reference is pointed at game developers adding in new things to change the game without caring what it does. The super op poison is one of those things, ergo why it gets nerfed on servers. The skill reference is about PLAYER skill, not the skill of whats needed to use it. It takes 0 PLAYER skill to spam fukiya darts and lethal poison someone over and over with it being incredibly difficult to cure.

#3 You don't NEED 120 in ninjitsu to use it, only 50. 120 gives a better hit chance. And your talking about 20 extra points to dump lethal or more poison with a button click or a script, something that only a mage has with 100 poisoning and a %chance to do so. Plus ninjitsu is already required for use of the darts along with a lot of other nice spells and abilities so whining you need 120 is fucking pointless. Nox mage has to sacrifice 80-100 points for a CHANCE to inflict lethal, you add 20 points and your GUARANTEED lethal

#4 You dont even need poisoning on your warrior, you can use your special move with an already poisoned weapon and land deadly poison. So I dunno wtf your talking about you can't land it with 80-90 when its not even needed. Its based on you warrior skills...

#5 The lethal from magery is fair due to resist spells and the fact it must be cast in a relative distance and can be interrupted etc... With ninjitsu and special move its basically click and done, walk up to someone and hit them or fire a dart/bow from x tiles away and boom lethal, ya that's fair... not
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

Madmarz wrote:The skill reference is about PLAYER skill, not the skill of whats needed to use it. It takes 0 PLAYER skill to spam fukiya darts and lethal poison someone over and over with it being incredibly difficult to cure.
it EASILY curable by 3-4fc chiva
problem IS NOT in poison
problem - you stuck in a archer\meelee builds like "HCI+DCI+DI" (like 10 years ago) nowhere on off servers you could see such crap builds... all ppl are runnin 3-4 FC chiva
PS: if run such logic:
mortal spam - It takes 0 PLAYER skill to spam
combo expl-fs - It takes 0 PLAYER skill to spam
etc...
Madmarz wrote:You don't NEED 120 in ninjitsu to use it, only 50. 120 gives a better hit chance.
ahahahahaha
archer do not need 120 archery, it only gives a better hit chance :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
buddy , ill open you a great secret - if you run ninjitsu - you have to run 120 ... or erase it at all :D
Hit chance of fukiya IS THE SAME like weapon skills
if you have 100 Ninjitsu and launching darts in opponent with 120 weapon skill and 45DCI - you will hit only 1 of 20
Ninjitsu and darts runs 1 in 1 like weapon skills (archery\swords etc.)
so talkin about things you even dont imagime
Madmarz wrote: You dont even need poisoning on your warrior, you can use your special move with an already poisoned weapon and land deadly poison.
omg
where are you from? :lol:
if you run 0 poisoning on your warrior and takes in hand kryss with deadly poison you will deliver ...Lesser Poison whatever poison you have on weapon - without poisoning skill you will deliver only Lesser poison :roll:
....and this man is teaching me how poisons have to work lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
royal kapero2 likes this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Got rid of my super long post gonna simplify it and I'm done with this discussion.
#1 Never said it takes skill to spam mortal or anything else
#2 No shit you need 120 ninja bud but you stated you need 120 to use darts, you don't you only need 50, whether you hit or not isn't relevant.
#3 Don't need "100" 'GM" poison not 0. The poisoning skill needed is like 60-80 ish to inflict deadly and everything past that is higher chance for lethal. You have your 100 poisoner poison the weapon and then your good.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

I bid you farewell in your pointless argument, maybe someone else will take up the torch but alas i think no one else cares anymore
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

Madmarz wrote: Whether you hit or not isn't the concern of the subject, you said you need 120 to use them you don't you need 50, stick to the facts.
fact is - if you wanna use darts you MUST run 120 ninlitsu... not 50 , not 100, not even 115... ONLY 120 + 45 HCI
like -if you wanna hit somebody with your bow - you MUST run 120 archery
thats is only fact!
Madmarz wrote: *Edited: Your right as you do need poisoning but I meant you didn't need 100
you are wrong
you MUST have 100 because when youll wanna to use another bottle of Deadly Poison on your kryss in the heat of battle - you will waste 10-20 second to "reload" your poison charges, because only 100 poisoning skill gives you adekvate chance to reload
even 90-95 is NOT enough
firstly 1 made 100 poisoning on my fencer , and i thought like you - lets run skillpoint economy , and i made 90 instead of 100...
after 10 min a understnd that i was wrong and quikly made 100 back, because with 90 skill a was landing only 1 of 5-7 bottles of Deadly on my kryss :(
Madmarz wrote: Don't need "100" 'GM" poison not 0. The poisoning skill needed is like 60-80 ish to inflict deadly
lets divide two cases:
1) poisoning skill lvl to initiate Infect.Strike with weapon witch ALLREADY have poison charges
yes - you dont need GM poisoning, its enough 80-90
2) poisoning skill level to RELOAD you poison charges
for this , here on Demise, you must have 100 skillpoints in Poisoning and not 1 point less...

your problem is - you havenot ever seen how it works in real PVP
your posts are simply teory
in real PVP its not so OP like you think
maybe you should go to test server and try it with your own hands and only then - post your teories?
royal kapero2 likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Add parasitic poison plz. I will fight Americans with this parasitic thing. Fight fire with fire...