question about Parasitic+Darkglow

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
Tempest

Re: question about Parasitic+Darkglow

Post by Tempest »

This thread means nothing, the people talking are nothing, (Loler included).

Poisoning is a aspect of the game made for people who struggle to play the game skillfully, those who may be retarded irl or have poor functioning skills and cant handle more than 5-10+ hotkeys.

Loler is the kind of guy who recalls out of a duel tournament to take med off and switch on poisoning to fight me, prime example of shitbag player resorting to shitbag tactics. Get good kid.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Even with 30 ping you get crushed by me with 120 what a joke. You also started the recalling out to put on poisoning to duel and even lost thoughs. Dont get shit twisted. Even with one hand ill crush you.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Loler wrote:Even with 30 ping you get crushed by me with 120 what a joke. You also started the recalling out to put on poisoning to duel and even lost thoughs. Dont get shit twisted. Even with one hand ill crush you.
the only thing you crush is your dick when you beat it, good day lolerdouche.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Shallan likes this.
Aj

Post by Aj »

bump waiting for good news
In me the tiger sniffs the rose
black cat#1513
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

Necrodog wrote:
Silent Shadow wrote:1) Parasitic on darts - cure chance probably 0.75 of Lethal cure chance
Are you suggesting dart poison be HARDER to cure than lethal from a melee weapon? If so, that's insane and should not be.
all questions - to game devs, para acts like this on OSI and not me invented that cure chance 8-)
on all servers ppl play with it for years... and only demise-noobs are terrified with it :lol:
Aj wrote:bump waiting for good news
Eos promised us that it will be added :? w8in
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)
EnEffetGile likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

its exact same cure chance as how dp currently works. if you have poison it can lethal. darts will basically be dp chance to cure. on weapon with poisoning you can get lethal type poison cure chance.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Necrodog likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Your debate sux and was pointless. Should have posted in bug forums. Madmarx is an idiot if he/she really believes that nationalistic crap. You sir still need more practice on your 4th language. Congrats on making it this far.

As far as this crap about not adding something because all you wanna see is mages and archers on the field, that's crap. The fact that there's only 1 melee fighter playing effectively right now either shows that all y'all are cowards or the balance and/or magery/archery is broken. My hats off to kapero I for trying. Looking forward to mymaceyourface, gans, savage messiah, superman, and other notable melee legends making a return. Good day.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Silent Shadow likes this.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

Loler wrote:its exact same cure chance as how dp currently works. if you have poison it can lethal. darts will basically be dp chance to cure. on weapon with poisoning you can get lethal type poison cure chance.
did you test it on OSI?
why are you thinking it haves the same cure chance?
or you only WANT that to be like that ? :)
The Silvertiger wrote:You sir still need more practice on your 4th language. Congrats on making it this far.
thank you very much for those words :)
The Silvertiger wrote:Should have posted in bug forums
we only need to make it happen ot test server.. and then just test it and find balance of cure chance and power :roll:
Loler

Post by Loler »

I already posted the osi link to the cure chance skim threw this thread its there. Unlike you i did some research
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Necrodog likes this.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

Loler wrote:I already posted the osi link to the cure chance skim threw this thread its there. Unlike you i did some research
you posted link only to wiki...
there is no a single word about chance of cure... it could be known only by testing with your own hands..
no wikis gives you a real cure chance of poisons, they only could divide it for types 1st,2n,3d,4th,5th "level"
but "level" is not an "indicator" of cure chances if we are talkin about dark-para poisons.
level = cure chance only with lesser-lethal , dark and para works a bit another way.
Indika

Post by Indika »

#1: Ninja is not dead
#2: Ninja-Mage is definitely not dead
#3: Yes, please release new poisons :D
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Silent Shadow wrote:all questions - to game devs, para acts like this on OSI and not me invented that cure chance 8-)
on all servers ppl play with it for years... and only demise-noobs are terrified with it :lol:
On OSI, you used to be able to get like 5FC. There used to be no cap on EP, so you could run around with like 100 EP.

Just make it so that parasitic applied to weps gives lethal but dart poison is deadly.

Just because OSI does something doesn't mean it's balanced, Opywang.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Necrodog wrote:
Silent Shadow wrote:all questions - to game devs, para acts like this on OSI and not me invented that cure chance 8-)
On OSI, you used to be able to get like 5FC. There used to be no cap on EP, so you could run around with like 100 EP.

Just because OSI does something doesn't mean it's balanced, Opywang.
Just because hz does something doesn't mean it's balanced.
Brad

Post by Brad »

What a zinger.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Actually i posted a link directly to the osi website wiki. this is not a off site like uoguide or anything this is the home page. and yes there is a direct correlation with cure chance and poison level.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna