question about Parasitic+Darkglow

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
Tempest

Re: question about Parasitic+Darkglow

Post by Tempest »

Necrodog wrote:
Tempest wrote:those types of poison are too powerful. if it existed here pvp would be asbolutely DEAD. Those poisons are pretty much un-cureable at this time.
How do you know if they are too powerful or uncurable if they haven't even added them to the game? :)
I knew you had to quote me, it never fails.

To answer your question, I've played on servers where parasitic/darkglow poisons were uncurable, even with 30+ gcure pots. Yeah, it's overpowered.

Please use logical reasoning before quoting me again. Your arguments are mediocre at best.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Sounds like someone scripted them wrong...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Eos likes this.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

Tempest wrote:To answer your question, I've played on servers where parasitic/darkglow poisons were uncurable, even with 30+ gcure pots.
maybe you played on wrong-scripted-server
power of parasitic is only a little bit higher then power of Lethal
from another side - you think its normal when the most powerfull poison in game is curable in 1 second with simple pots?
thats why on off servers even meele and archers runs chivalry and fc\fcr because high-level poisons cures by chiva spell more simply than with pots - and thats right for PVP balance of classes
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Tempest wrote:I knew you had to quote me, it never fails.
It's not that I target you, it's just that I don't agree with what you have to say. How often do I really quote you?
Tempest wrote:To answer your question, I've played on servers where...
I knew you would say this.

You're basing your knowledge of this item off of another server. We do not know if staff will make Darkglow and Parasitic Poison uncurable just because another server did.

If they do, I'll be right there beside you with my torch and pitchfork. ;)
Last edited by Necrodog on January 19th, 2017, 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

A long time ago, the enhance potions modification wasn't that common on people's suits, so players needed one or more than one to cure a deadly/lethal poison. Now they cure it with first greater cure drunk. Maybe it should be nerfed. :twisted:
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Necrodog wrote:
Tempest wrote:I knew you had to quote me, it never fails.
It's not that I target you, it's just that I don't agree with what you have to say. How often do I really quote you?
Tempest wrote:To answer your question, I've played on servers where...
I knew you would say this.

You're basing your knowledge of this item off of another server. We do not know if staff will make Darkglow and Parasitic Poison uncurable just because another server did.

If they do, I'll be right there beside you with my torch and pitchfork. ;)
Twice in this one post ...........................hmmmm
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Bama wrote:Twice in this one post ...........................hmmmm
He's got 612 posts at the time of me making this reply, I've only got 60-ish. It can't be that often.

I won't be able to quote him someday, though. I'd like to get to 666 posts and then stop. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
kentares and Bama like this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

As kapero said, and my whole original argument from the beginning that poison builds are useless. Enhance potions can now be 50%+ easy. Whether above lethal or not, insta cure basically. So unless they nerf enhance potions or the %chance to cure, add a timer to use them or raise the poison to a stupid level to make it less curable, its pointless.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

if on off srvers it is not useless maybe you saw only wrong scripted ?
on off servers parasitic is curable with 5-7 gpots with 50 ep ...its enough
Russ4ua

Post by Russ4ua »

Silent Shadow wrote:if on off srvers it is not useless maybe you saw only wrong scripted ?
on off servers parasitic is curable with 5-7 gpots with 50 ep ...its enough
That sounds completely retarded. It shouldn't take 5-7 pots to cure any poison with any amount of EP. I can't imagine how hard it would be to cure that with magery. Asking everyone on the shard to get 50+ EP so dexxers can insta win with 100 skill points...
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

lol
Lethal poison NOW is curable with 4-8 gpots (deadly poison - with 1-2 gpots)
and its curable 100% with 1 Arch Cure or with 1-2 simple Cure... and with such cure chance its COMPLETELY useless in pvp
Did you test poisoning and Infectios Strike here on Demise?
i have fencer-poisoner with GM poisoning, and i tested it A LOT!
Parasitic is only a little bit stronger.
so you simply dont undrstnd what you talkin about...
Russ4ua

Post by Russ4ua »

I know UO PvP and I know that infectious strike can be really OP with those poisons beefed up. Sorry, I just think it should take a little more skill than double clicking and activating infectious. Maybe you should just learn to play a mage like the big boys. Or get one of these faggy scripts I see people using.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

Russ4ua wrote:I know UO PvP and I know that infectious strike can be really OP with those poisons beefed up.
you know nothing (c)
InfStrike and Parasitic poison does not stuck anyway because only reason to use InfSrike - is Lethal poison which comes ONLY with Deadly poison on weapon
usage of Parasitic poison is ONLY for fykiya\shurikens (its no reason to use it on weapon for InfStrike)
strenght of Para poison IS NOT very higher that Lethal
ONLY profit of Para poison is - to use it WITHOUT Poisoning skill in your build
you NEVER-NEVER seen it on official servers - so you posting such crap.
Russ4ua wrote:Sorry, I just think it should take a little more skill than double clicking and activating infectious.
show me such a poisoner who kills only by "double-clicking" and ill delete all my account on all servers.
to kill with meelee is harder in 100500 times than to kill with mage\archer.
Russ4ua wrote: Maybe you should just learn to play a mage like the big boys
maybe you should shut up and dont post such an idiotic crap
mages - easiest classes in UO ... for me its like ride a 3-circle bicicle after riding sportbike
Russ4ua wrote:Or get one of these faggy scripts I see people using.
i have.. and what? its easy and mystical llama herder class :?
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

Ps: are you from Krt guild?
Russ4ua

Post by Russ4ua »

You seem upset. I'm really sorry.