question about Parasitic+Darkglow

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
Silent Shadow

question about Parasitic+Darkglow

Post by Silent Shadow »

i dont undstnd this moment..
we have, here on Demise, all recipes from ML content.. accept poison...
what is the reason ? :?
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)
Tempest

Re: question about Parasitic+Darkglow

Post by Tempest »

those types of poison are too powerful. if it existed here pvp would be asbolutely DEAD. Those poisons are pretty much un-cureable at this time.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

still domt undrstnd...
those poisons are NOT too powerful for OSI-pvp...
those poisons are NOT too powerful for alot of free servers all over the world...
but for Demise - too powerful
whats the point?
whithout Para\Dark poisons Ninjitsu is COMPLETELY dead
alot of PVP builds are useless - ninja-mage\ninja-archer\ alot of stealth builds....
on OSI para-poison is allmost the same like Lethal poison
it is simply cureble by chiva
so whats the point?
Aj likes this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

They are not too powerful. But, since there is no timer on cure pots, and the auto cure scripts are rampant, any poison build is almost useless.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

you are wrong
i played several free servers with para-poison and also without pots timer like here on Demise
i tested poisons on osi
and what i can say - poison is VERY usefull
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

They simply haven't been added yet, but they will be. :)
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Did you pvp when you tested? I doubt it. Its great for PvM but not really in pvp. Greater cure pots have a 25% chance of curing lethal or arch cure. So lets say your melee, you poison, they cure, you poison they cure, they disarm you, if they had not already. The weapons that poison do less dmg but swing fast, so they are really only useful for poisoning. So now your having to swap weapons after, but they just cured it... now they just out heal all your damage as they run in circles around you and again disarm you. Same for archer only you dont get disarmed, they just run around, need moving shot to hit them unless you can dismount/bola and get a couple shots standing before they remount again. Although i promise they are teleporting. And yet again, you have to actually hit them.
Aj

Post by Aj »

why not add parasitic poison...
In me the tiger sniffs the rose
black cat#1513
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

Madmarz wrote:Did you pvp when you tested? .
yes and ALOT beleave me
i would not start the "poison-discussion" if i didnt saw pvp and all pvp-tactics you even could imagine...and even a little bit more
Madmarz wrote: So lets say your melee, you poison, they cure, you poison they cure, they disarm you, if they had not already. The weapons that poison do less dmg but swing fast, so they are really only useful for poisoning. So now your having to swap weapons after, but they just cured it... now they just out heal all your damage as they run in circles around you and again disarm you. Same for archer only you dont get disarmed, they just run around, need moving shot to hit them unless you can dismount/bola and get a couple shots standing before they remount again. Although i promise they are teleporting. And yet again, you have to actually hit them.
:lol:
noob-teory-craft...cant say nothing else
i see your post and see the man who have NEVER used that stuff in real pvp .. and could not even imagine how it works , what unique builds and tactics it could add to gameplay...(im talkin about fuki-poison in different builds)
...who doesnt imagine what could do ninja-archer or ninja-stealth-archer with that stuff...what is 4fc-ninja-archer.
your teory - its only teory and nothing else
Aj wrote:why not add parasitic poison...
ty you see the point ;)
Eos wrote:They simply haven't been added yet, but they will be. :)
ty!
we all - who where recently joined Demise collective ;) - we where VERY surprised of lack of that stuff on such a veteran shard :roll:
and we hope to see that in future updates
ty one more time :smile:

P.s.: rly sry for my english - its not my native language :oops:
zulu2401 and Aj like this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Its not noob theory but you have already made up your mind that whatever server you tested on will be the same here and that your view is right. Ive PvP'd a lot, with a lot of builds, stealth mage, nox scribe mage, stealth archer, dexxer etc.... So lemme break it down in the simplest terms i can. PEOPLE CAN AUTO CURE YOUR FUCKING POISON THE SECOND YOU POISON THEM. When i used to pvp in Zen dexxers were a joke. Any poison build even back before uosteam and auto cure was crap. Not saying there was no autocure in Biles time but seemed less apparent. With Dci 45 and even mediocre HCI disarming them was easy. Maybe you should talk to Reefer, zulu, kapero, or any of the other heavy pvpers on this shard and ask if they are being taken down by poison builds.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

Madmarz wrote:Its not noob theory .
yes it is, you didnt saw with your own eyes what it is - even with 25% cure chance - when archer ,for example, is spammin poison-mortal-poison-mortal-poison-mortal....even poison that is curable in 1-2 seconds... when archers and meelee are collecting FC+FCR becouse cure pots cant save them QUICKLY from poison - so poison successfully performs its function - to prevent enemy healing for 1,5second and it does not matter even if poison was cured in 1-1,5 seconds - it ALLREADY DONE its function!
Madmarz wrote: Ive PvP'd a lot, with a lot of builds, stealth mage, nox scribe mage, stealth archer, dexxer etc
with ninjitsu + parasitic poison? :smile: dont think so...
Madmarz wrote:PEOPLE CAN AUTO CURE YOUR FUCKING POISON THE SECOND YOU POISON THEM.
YES it is! 1-2sec and poison will be cured
your problem is - you cant still undrstnd ALL profits of ninjitsu-fukiya-parasitic-dexer :
1) fukiya swing is 1,25sec - so its no problem that poison is cured in 1-2seconds
2) fukiya+suriken can poison enemy in range from 1 to 12 tiles
3) fukiya\suriken hit is breakin cast of enemy mage
4) HLD from glasses WORKS with fukiya - so enemy is non-stop under HLD
5) how much weighs cure pot? how much cure pots even human could take? 100?150? its only 20-30 cures of para poison...and fukiya darts weighs allmost nothing...
5) its no need to swith weapons to land either mortal or poison on your enemy , you can land them AT ONES and GUARANTEED prevent your target from healing
thats not ALL profits of Ninjitsu for dexxer
so my conclusion is - your NEVER saw parasitic and ninja-dexers in real PVP
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Your right i have never seen parasitic in pvp as ive only played demise and its not implemented. If your firing fukiya/shuriken your not firing your bow. So spamming fukiyas or whatever your not doing any damage. If you use serpent arrow you will do some damage. A half decent tactics mage will destroy you, and a good mage will as well. Your not taking into account what the other player is doing back. Your assuming your gonna stand there and fire shurikens and spam mortal while they sit around. Your also assuming it will take 1/4 chance EVERY time to cure. Most of the time its first try or 3 at most in rare cases in my experience to cure lethal. Meaning they can auto cure over 50 times and i doubt you will land 50 darts or shurikens or serpant arrows without having to run around, and you cant fire while running. How bout you build this poison archer and then ask Zulu or Kapero to duel you and see how it goes. Im not against stealth archers or wanting to build a toon like that, like i said ive played them before. But as ML started rolling out and fixes were being made to staffs and maces and other things, a lot of the builds died.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

Madmarz wrote: If your firing fukiya/shuriken your not firing your bow.
thats WRONG fukiya and weapons have their own swing delay that NOT stucks!
you can fire fukiya and arrow at same time
Madmarz wrote:So spamming fukiyas or whatever your not doing any damage
so you spammin either damage AND poison at same time
Madmarz wrote: Your also assuming it will take 1/4 chance EVERY time to cure. Most of the time its first try or 3 at most in rare cases in my experience to cure lethal
first of all - lethal and parasitic its NOT the same
second what you can not undrstnd - the most important thing - combination of poison AND mortal AT SAME TIME its important!
even if parasitic here on Demise will have the cure-chance like lethal...
Madmarz wrote: Im not against stealth archers.
who is talkin about only stealth builds? im talkin about straight-PVP-builds also
Madmarz wrote:How bout you build this poison archer and then ask Zulu or Kapero to duel you and see how it goes.
beliave me .. 2-3 days after update with para-poison - and ALL uptoday pvp-archer-players will run 120 ninjitsu :D
Madmarz wrote:a lot of the builds died.
yes, with parasitic update will die 80% of dexxer builds that we see today
ill say even more - not even dexers will change their builds :lol:
Madmarz wrote: Your assuming your gonna stand there and fire shurikens and spam mortal while they sit around
your problem is - you are thinkin you can imagine real sutuation in pvp with this stuff
you are wrong
PRACTICE which i saw for several years playin WITH parasitic shows COMPLETELY another picture that you imagined here in your teorycraft :)
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

K you win
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

glad to see that ppl undrstnd constructive arguments ^^,