question about Parasitic+Darkglow

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
royal kapero2

Re: question about Parasitic+Darkglow

Post by royal kapero2 »

Silent Shadowz won this discussion, Madmarz never played pvp and is a retard capitalist from luna bank
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

royal kapero2 wrote: Fight fire with fire...
:lol: true, bro
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)
royal kapero2 likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

A no named non pvper just said I didnt know about pvp. Yes I've played almost every version of poisoner/ninja template to exists. Yes I've spammed no cool down spammable darts. Its retardely op.

I'm probably a better player on any template that exists then you yet you want to argue pvp. You quoted almost everything but ignore the duel/field fight challenge? I'm only assuming you are one of the many shitty pvpers who try to talk like they know anything about pvp.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

I didn't think about Fukiyas.

There should probably be 2 versions of it; if u put it on darts, it should have deadly-level poison with deadly cure chance. If you put it on a wep with poisoning skill on your char, you should have a chance for lethal.
Loler

Post by Loler »

This would be a decent fix being as 120 ninja gives you alot more then 100 poisoning does.
even for a non stealther temp.

Animal form
Focus Attack
Access to free spammable darts that do damage interrupt and can apply deadly poison from range with low cool down and little cost.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

Loler wrote:A no named non pvper just said I didnt know about pvp
yes for now - im no named here on Demise
BUT!
is this not a shame for you when "no named" player knows game mechanics so deeply better than you? :roll:
because you doesnt know it at all :lol: even on level of "UOGuide"...
Loler wrote: Yes I've played almost every version of poisoner/ninja template to exists
rly? :lol:
how you played it if didnt know how works fukiya (even how much skill it needs) and what poison would land your char without Poisoning in its build :D
Loler wrote:I'm probably a better player on any template that exists then you yet you want to argue pvp. You quoted almost everything but ignore the duel/field fight challenge?
its simple
a havent ended my pvp char yet, now i allmost finished my equipment and waitin soulstouns to ride a Cu
besides i fight ,here on forum, such noobs like you to update server to level it have to be, to have normal OSI-style pvp when my pvp char will be done.
who you want to duel? fencer-poisoner which is totaly crap on Demise
my ninja-sw-archer is allmost done (without sash) , lets wait parasitic and "ill show you how deep the rabbit hole is" (c)

Necrodog wrote:There should probably be 2 versions of it; if u put it on darts, it should have deadly-level poison with deadly cure chance. If you put it on a wep with poisoning skill on your char, you should have a chance for lethal.
1) Parasitic on darts - cure chance probably 0.75 of Lethal cure chance
2) Parasitic on weapon (using Inf.Strike) - cure chance something between Deadly and Parasitic from dart
Lethal COULD NOT be land whith Parasitic on weapon... Lethal comes only from Deadly IF you poisoning skill is apropriate

Deadly-Lethal are components of AgeOfShadows update
Parasitic - component of SE update, and was made straight for Ninjitsu skill (for fukiya and shuriken)
the point of Parasitic poison is - to brake the binding "toxic effects" and skill Poisoning in your skill build
and thats need to be an idiot to wote against improving of your server to off-level :? (like some ppl here...)

Loler wrote:This would be a decent fix being as 120 ninja gives you alot more then 100 poisoning does..
classic poisoner is crap for many-many years...from introducing EP etc.
classic poisoner could do NOTHING
thats why devs added darts for ninjas and the new poison for darts to ressurect the "assassin classes" which where died after introducing EP.....only you in all UO-comunity could not undrtnd this :?
Loler wrote:Animal form
Focus Attack
Access to free spammable darts that do damage interrupt and can apply deadly poison from range with low cool down and little cost.
spam letters to UO developers that they where SO WRONG :lol: :lol: introducing SE update

Loler wrote: Animal form
Focus Attack
P.S.: about this ...
Animal form is 99% useless here on Demise because all PVPers rides a Cu (that does not be, on off Cu requires Taming to ride so its bug)
Animal form is usefull when your mount died to run away... on Demise mounts dies rarely...
Focus Attack - usable only with "close combat" weapons , it cant be used with bows , so its not so OP like you describes it
Last edited by Silent Shadow on January 21st, 2017, 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Interesting point of view, what guild are you?
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

royal kapero2 wrote:Interesting point of view, what guild are you?
no guild)
im farmin and ending my pvp char)
only then ill be lookin for guild or maybe partner
PS: we met before on market ...discussing meelee build you even show me your kryss...remember? my fenc-poisoner Astaroth
royal kapero2 likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

oh hi. cool. i remember you. you are building archer?
Loler

Post by Loler »

You really dont. Its sad that you think this you probably only know about poisoning, and didnt even know about poison mage. from the start ive said 80-100 poisoning and yu just saw 80 cause you are stupid as fuck.

I never said anything less the 120 ninja was useful for darts once again thats you. (most servers ive played with said temp para was nerfed and pointless to use)

Ill fight any temp just know standard pit rules fuyika and poisoning from wep is disabled. I dont mind enabling to show you how bad you suck. I also dont mind waiting for them to enable para poison just know it will likely be nerfed and you will likely cry.

Poisoner temps were played rampantly on osi from 2000-2008. Darts were added in like 2006 and not added because the classic poisoner temps were useless. In fact during the age of wand necro vamp form masges running around poisoners were tops cause you couldnt drink cure pots.

You seem to know very little about uo or temps. Even the two temps you listed will be crushed in pits with ease.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

EOS give me a 120 poisoning power scroll, a veteran reward for 5 years playing fencer on demise and dying everyday, from monday to sunday to anything!!

#grablifebykryss
#fencerforlife
#youonlymissonce
Loler

Post by Loler »

what does 120 poisoning do? give you lvl 6 poison?!
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Loler

Post by Loler »

BTW since you never pvped here be prepared for 95% of the server to autu chug a cure pot the second they are poisoned.

http://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/skills/poisoning/

pulled from osi wiki not uoguide. para would equal deadly on dart and only go to lvl 5 on wep meaning like i said before. it will be the same as curing any deadly poison pot now. if dart = to deadly if weapon + 100 poison = too lethal poison as far as curing. You wont see 4 fc chiv chars pop up from this people will still slam down cure pots like tic-tacs
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Madmarz likes this.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

Loler wrote:You really dont. Its sad that you think this you probably only know about poisoning, and didnt even know about poison mage. from the start ive said 80-100 poisoning and yu just saw 80 cause you are stupid as fuck..
you are kiddin me? :lol:
i didnt say even 1 fckin word about ninja mages)
all what a was tellin you - was about warriors ... you, clown :D
Loler wrote:You seem to know very little about uo or temps.
rly ? :lol:
i played PVP templates you even never herd , like "ninja-stealth-thrower" or "sw-mystic-trower" or "alchemy-mystic-mage" or "stealth-DS-ninja-mage"
I say more - i played that templates after introducing 30%pvp SDI cup, when every magic skill above 30(besides your main mage school) will reduce it to 15%.....so its not certain who from us played more builds in his life :D
Loler wrote:I never said anything less the 120 ninja was useful for darts once again thats you
you said that " fukiya needs NOT 120 but only 50 Ninjitsu skill... higher skill ONLY improves hit chance" loooool :lol:
thats all we need to know about you and game mechanics
the one who at least ONES saw fukiya in real pvp - NEVER would say such an IDIOTIC thing

so my inference is - you talkin about things you never saw in real life...only crap-teory :|

Loler wrote:Poisoner temps were played rampantly on osi from 2000-2008. Darts were added in like 2006 .
what? :lol:
2003 - AoS update, EP introduction = death of "poison-templates"
2004 - SE update , intoduction of Ninjitsu and Para-poison to manage the situation
what you talkin about, retard ? :D

royal kapero2 wrote:oh hi. cool. i remember you. you are building archer?
[/quote]
yeap
ninjitsu+sw +3fc for "parasitic update" :D
but i think it will be not bad even with deadly
... and i dont give up to build meele-warrior with ninjitsu...now i have yo find only a weapon for it (hammer pick + harvy with spell\mana\HCI)...it have great DPS from immolate+focus attack + double anti-heal control from mortal and poison darts
Last edited by Silent Shadow on January 21st, 2017, 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

royal kapero2 wrote:EOS give me a 120 poisoning power scroll
betters if EOS would add parasitic :D