Spawn imbalanceing proof.

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
Cimber

Re: Spawn imbalanceing proof.

Post by Cimber »

Where is the proof? I see rambling.. No Proof. When you can time warp back to OSI ML period and get some statistics let me know! That would be cool!
Loler

Post by Loler »

20 people told you what to do. You chose to be stupid and not listen. There is no one to blame but yourself. The only difference in the spawn systems i have listef in your threads already. The more you post thr same stupid shit without proper proof the more people are going to laugh you out of the room. Stop posting the same cry baby bitch post anf find some true"evidence to your claim. The 2 videos you have posted lack information. If you want a different reaction then post real evidence, everything you've posted so far doesnt show enough info.

And yes being 3 months behind is your fault you've known about weavers for years anf everyone uses them for tram and"fel spawns. So you are the only one to blame
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Opywang wrote:Y'all are making the spawn borderline impossible
Lololol
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Tanya and ortiz like this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

You're right Opy, it's all been a scheme from the beginning, MB and the other GM's in Hz coded the spawns to be hard to force you to have to buy his 5kk armor pieces in order to keep all the gold within Hz. We horde all the artifacts and manipulate prices on scrolls to keep new players and people like you from playing and trying to compete with us. There is a hidden zone layer under each spawn that alerts all Hz's of when a spawn is being worked. I'm probably going to be banned for telling you all of this, but it's time you know the truth, I just can't stand the fact they are all against you and keep lying to you to keep you from knowing the corruption that is Demis.
pimpinez and ortiz like this.
An Elemental

Post by An Elemental »

Opywang wrote: I tested other shard it take 9 kills to make 1 white candle while it take 47 kills to make a single white candle on Demise. On OSI it only take 17 kills so the other shard is half easier than OSI while Demise is two, and a half time harder than OSI.
Are you getting these OSI and Demise numbers from the videos you posted? If you are you are spreading around false information.
I pointed out to you that those videos are useless

In the OSI video
-the spawn starts with 4 red candles

In the Demise video
-the spawn starts with no red candles

Think about that just a little bit.

Now think about this
In the OSI video
-the player kills 17 shadow wisps and goes to see if a white candle popped and it didn't
-so how you got that as a number is beyond me
-the player kills 6 more shadow wisps and after the 6th kill checks and sees a white candle.So now when did that white candle pop?
-we know it didn't pop after 17 kills
-we know it was there after the 23rd kill

So again when did it pop?You don't know and you keep running your mouth that it was after 17 kills which in the "proof" you provided proves you are wrong

Opywang wrote:it take 47 kills to make a single white candle on Demise.
Answer these questions for me please so we can build up some sort of data to either support or debunk your claims
How many kills does it take to get 1 white candle on OSI when there are no red candles present?
How many kills does it take to get 1 white candle on Demise when there are 4 red candles present?
Bama likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I can solo every spawn on server with zero reverts
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
An Elemental

Post by An Elemental »

Opywang wrote:I can get it to 4 red candle, and kill it to see how many it is I guess to fullfill your satisfaction.
Do it on Demise and OSI
Same spawn same area same amount of red candles.Start with that first as this will bring facts to the table and not you distorting things to fit your agenda

You still have not acknowledged that you showed as "proof" a video of an Oaks spawn in Spirituality on OSI at 4 red candles and a video of Demise with the same spawn in the same area but with no red candles.And you somehow want us to believe that on OSI it is 17 kills while on Demise it takes 47 for the same 1 white candle.

Stop being a clown.It was funny at first but now you are just annoying

Acknowledge your errors first and maybe if you compare apples to apples and not to oranges you just might satisfy yourself first and foremost

Can you hear me now?
Opywang wrote: all we got is trolls, and corruption that reply to this thread,
The only troll I see is you
Bama likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Or just do like you said you would and stop playing here until they fix it to exactly how you wanted. Hopefully they never do that so we dont have to deal with your babbling bull shit anymore.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Opywang wrote:
Opywang wrote:I said our guild is set back 3 month because we didn't know that the shard has an imbalance spawn that there is a specific way to do spawn. Then somebody mention something that could shed light to all to see the truth.
Lady wrote:You wouldn't be 3 months behind, if you were paying attention to what ppl explained you about spawns on forums.
It doesn't take a fool to figure out that there is something going on. If we have to read to know how to do it clearly it's corrupted, or flawed.

I've been spawning for 10 + years, and I never had any problems till I started to spawn on Demise. I got set back 3 month, I've wasted millions, and million of gold in around 100kk because of this flawed. I've suited up over 100 players, and we're still unable to spawn. I gear up around 1kk worth per players, and suited them up the best as I can with all 70 resist suit, and 45% defense chance with a Task Master we're still unable to do them. Then we switch to necro mage, and we're struggling with that, and barely getting any success. That is why we got set back 3 month because we didn't know that the spawn is fixed to be borderline impossible.
Smart people made 500kk+ in 2 weeks in H-Town
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NN2gJ5f_yQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCdLV1VI0vM
You still fighting with spawn)))
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Cimber and Bama like this.
MaZa

Post by MaZa »

Why you cant do champ ? MB do it solo :D yeah its take a lot time ...Or you cant do because people raid you ?
Dont use noobs tamers use necro mages! 120 eval 100 anatomy all other shit 100, 45 dci crossheal your team and fight vs evil MB show him who is the boss :D
Hz Spawns All 6 Champs Plus Harrower
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMRbyZr-WCw
You can make alliance with REQ it's make your balls bigger
Tanya likes this.
MaZa

Post by MaZa »

Ok lets make OSI style faction arty +whore shit items //its cool you dont need collect bods you dont need farm just use imbuing and other shit 3-7 day play and your suited ) we will have amazing pvp mirror vs mirror 1-6 months online will droped from 450+ to 35+ .. i paly alow servers and I know what I'm saying.. Bro this server cool and be always cool ! People play hire do champs do pvp do whole shit... I newr play osi and i dont need it ) i like this server i like pvp i like champs yah its hard if try do solo )) i love MB he is the best ! I love Req they are best to 300kk suit people and die like noob tamers )
Cimber and Tanya like this.
MaZa

Post by MaZa »

If you can't do champ .. you do something wrong ask people how to do
Tanya likes this.
MaZa

Post by MaZa »

HZ so bad ? MB give you scripts and tutorials how to do quets fram HW and more ... MB always respond to a request if someone ask for help...But its all shit need ban him he raid Opywang champ and use candle counter script it's illegal!... Ok Hz banned...What we have ...Super strong UoH kids happy no more HZ no more raid )) .. But when UoH try do champ Req raid ///Another problem...But You Opw have nice tactic how to slow this problem ..Just need to start cry like alweys "Agin champ so strong we cnat do it// Its illegal have gm in guild noob req have 100% gm we shuld ban "
Cimber and Tanya like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Poor Opy
No love for Opy
Keep swinging away Opy eventually you will get them down to your level

LOL @Opywang "I've been spawning for 10 + years, and I never had any problems till I started to spawn on Demise.

Yes Opy tell us about the "Harry Dance" and how you did Oaks on OSI with a fire steed and a mare
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Cimber, ortiz and Tanya like this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

can we vote opy off the island?
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Cimber, Bama and An Elemental like this.